The Bluesbreakers - All Your Love
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Eyes of the south - Down the intro solo is awesome
hmmm.... i have no idea what to put here...

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC N00B!!!

Then maybe you'll have a true appreciation for the sanctity of the music and not waste the Blues Forum's time with your lame ass thread.

Or use the search bar.
Quote by imgooley

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC N00B!!!

Then maybe you'll have a true appreciation for the sanctity of the music and not waste the Blues Forum's time with your lame ass thread.

Or use the search bar.

Well maybe I'm not sure what kind of songs are bluesy sounding so I CANT SEARCH THEM Cuz I DONT KNOW ANY.

Don't have to be mean about it.
Quote by Josephandy
Well maybe I'm not sure what kind of songs are bluesy sounding so I CANT SEARCH THEM Cuz I DONT KNOW ANY.

Don't have to be mean about it.

Go to Youtube

Search "Blues"

Go to Myspace

Search "Blues"

Go to Itunes

Search "Blues"

Use the stickies at the top of the forum.

You are not doing yourself any favors by trying to play blues without listening to the music.

Hell, you could probably play any Led Zeppelin or Cream song and it would be blues. It really ain't that difficult.
Quote by Iceman 420
Blues Deluxe-Joe Bonamassa

Quote by Iceman 420
Blues Deluxe-Joe Bonamassa

Yes, play this. Its easy.

It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by imgooley
Go to Youtube

Search "Blues"

Go to Myspace

Search "Blues"

Go to Itunes

Search "Blues"

Use the stickies at the top of the forum.

You are not doing yourself any favors by trying to play blues without listening to the music.

Hell, you could probably play any Led Zeppelin or Cream song and it would be blues. It really ain't that difficult.

ok...
I see what your saying...
no hard feelings...
But im just asking what songs are good...
You didn't have to put me down like that...
Thanks for the advice though.
BTW, I am just asking for advice.
I listen to Led Zeppelin, Cream, the occasional Buddy Guy song, SRV, etc all the time.
Last edited by Josephandy at Aug 20, 2008,
If you're interested in some Jazz Blues you could always learn the F and Bb Blues and learn to improvise over the changes. Both of them have very simple themes and chord progression but sound great.