If god forbid you were in an accident or whatever, would you rather lose your sight or your have your hands/arms amputated? Considering you wouldnt be able to play guitar and stuff..or look at beautiful naked women lol.
Well, u got a point there..
But amputee cause I think guitar is 10 times better than looking at nude women and becoming a perv.. plus u dont need sight to see where r the frets
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
But amputee cause I think guitar is 10 times better than looking at nude women and becoming a perv.. plus u dont need sight to see where r the frets

true dat :]
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
id rather have a dog have to see for me than to have my friends wipe my ass.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by gavz_verdikt

LOLZ WUT?
Quote by RatmN'Roses
id rather have a dog have to see for me than to have my friends wipe my ass.

thats a good way to put it.. I agree
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Amputee.

I don't know what the fuck I'd do if I were blind. Seeing is my life.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Definitely blind, but I would SO much rather lose a leg than an arm.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Any in the UK see Secret Millionaire last night? There was a guy on it that woke up one day and he was blind. That, for me, is hell.

+ I'm a designer so without my sight I'd be pretty much f*cked.
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
Any in the UK see Secret Millionaire last night? There was a guy on it that woke up one day and he was blind. That, for me, is hell.

yeah same with the glasgow guy in big brother. too much irn bru.
Quote by Sunburst1
yeah same with the glasgow guy in big brother. too much irn bru.

I don't watch Big Brother, but that's weird because this guy was from Glasgow aswell!
Blindness.

It would make my other senses much sharper. Losing my arms would suck.
I'd prefer to be an amputee.

But only of my little finger on my right hand. I don't have much use for it other than to press shift
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
I don't watch Big Brother, but that's weird because this guy was from Glasgow aswell!

i know thats why i mentioned it
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
That's Bill Clements.........a duet sounds a good idea!

As for losing both my arms.....

have you got one arm?!?

ps do you believe the universe is less than 10000 years old?!?
But also, maybe amputee, because...just think...chainsaw for an arm?! The possibilities are endless...imagine, everyday having something for a arm/hand/leg

rifle, chainsaw, hook, fake skeleton bone (great for shocking your friends!), novelty coca-cola bottle ("Hey, can I have some coke?" "Sure!" "Hey let go....oh my God!", etc etc etc...
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by Sunburst1
have you got one arm?!?

ps do you believe the universe is less than 10000 years old?!?

To the first question, I have TWO arms! Not for much longer if people keep asking me if I have one arm.

To the second question, yes I do.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
To the first question, I have TWO arms! Not for much longer if people keep asking me if I have one arm.

To the second question, yes I do.

Okay well hope you stay dual armed .

weird. i was just at a hill at the weekend in the highlands which has rock formations dated 4 billions years old.
Quote by Sunburst1
Okay well hope you stay dual armed .

weird. i was just at a hill at the weekend in the highlands which has rock formations dated 4 billions years old.

Also, there's a lot of irregularities with carbon dating.....PM me if you're really interested.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Also, there's a lot of irregularities with carbon dating.....PM me if you're really interested.

NO THANKS!!!!
Id rather loose a limb to be honest, i think id end up killing my selft if i went blind >_>
sight
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Sight. I can see anyone I like naked in my head.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by Benjabenja
Sight. I can see anyone I like naked in my head.

i think blind people start to forget what images look like (if they arent born blind). Although you better officially confirm that with the Q and A thread.