What guitar do you guys think best fits a hardcore band?
Hardcore like Casey Jones mixed with Liferuiner.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
Look at guitars those bands use.
EDIT your RR3 would work and the SG.
Of course i hate hardcore, if your talking about the modern hardcore not true stuff.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Look at guitars those bands use.

I probably have.

And this thread is probably asking opinions of others.

EDIT - Just because hardcore today isnt like hardcore started, doesnt mean its not true hardcore. Theres a big difference between casey jones and "hardcore" like Atreyu and ****.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
ESP eclipse II, and the LTD EC-1000 deluxe or EC-500 are solid guitars for hardcore for 2 reasons:
a) EMG's have very high output, excellent voicing for the chunky low end needed for breakdowns and beefy twosteps
b) the thick lespaul shaped body adds tons of thump and chunk to your low end.

Also you can eaasily turn most guitars into a guitar fitted for the hardcore genre, I play in a hardcore/metal band and I'm using an Ibanez S470 with a DiMarzio D-Sonic in the bridge, which is a pickup made for drop tunnings, I play in Drop B (same as lifexruiner) and its soo boss sounding. I also play an ESP LTD MH-400 that has EMG's, which are excellent for the genre.

You basically just want high gain suited guitar pickup and body wise should be oriented for low end chunk, then its all about what amp you play.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Pretty much any guitar because "hardcore" music is just a lot of distortion and noise. Its gonna sound like **** anyways so any guitar will work. Especially a Squier Strat because it gives noisy feedback which fits the genre perfectly.

i assume you mean hardcore as in the "REAL" hardcore which is literally just noise and screaming, unless you mean Metalcore or something...
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
Les paul studio.

Only because of the stripped-down kinda look to it. Dunno, binding and all that just doesn't scream 'hardcore' to me..

Then again, just buy something that sounds good and screw what anyone else thinks..
Gear:

Edwards Les Paul Custom
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Fender Stratocaster USA
Ibanez RG550DX

ENGL Fireball
Mesa 4x12 Cabinet
A dark brown sunburst LTD MH-1000 one of the members from the band uses that guitar i believe he left tho a few months ago but it was used to record the album that coming out or somthing a buddy of mine was taught guitar by him and he sent me pic of the guy in the studio