Get over it.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
This is gonna be closed.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Get over it.

this, it's a video game for ****s sake it isn't the destoyer of music as people seem to believe
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
i actually love it, it gave some musical culture to the international youth!
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
i hate it cus the people at my school try to say that they are guitarists and can play better than anyone cus they got 100% on [insert guitar hero song here] on expert
Quote by Gargantuan
Gravity: Doesn't exist.

LOOK BELOW YOU.

Quote by !xobile
what happens when a jew with a boner runs into a wall?
he breaks his nose
I don't hate it, because it produces hilarious stories such as the one in a different thread about a 16 year old dropping out of high school to be a GH player. But I don't play it, becuase it's like fancy simon says
I could careless if people like it or play it. It doesn't really bother me all that much, im just tired of hearing about it and was wondering if anyone else feels the same.
i personally dont like the game in any way, but i dont really care when others play

when other brag about it however......
I like playing guitar hero and it's a good way to get kids/teens into rock music and guitar
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
There is no reason to hate it. Hate the ignorance that causes people to believe it equates to guitar.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
The music is good and the game too even If I just played it for a couple of days and sold it, what I hate is that everytime I do a google search on google now 50% of the results include guitar hero
I dont hate the game, i just hate the kids who think because its on guitar hero, its the greatest song on earth, and the only song by that band that they know
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
It's a video game. it's a fun medium to get people interested in different types of music. Don't just start a hatefest if it isn't your personal preference. Sure, there are some idiots, but it isn't the game's fault, do you think Marines get pissed off at people who want to join the army after playing COD? Just get over it, man.

Quote by drunkinkoala
I can't wait until guitar hero 4.

Same
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I love the game
to me it's not about pretending to play a song,
it's just great fun to play!
but when people think being good at GH relates to being a good guitarist, that's just rediculous.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I can't wait until guitar hero 4.

I'm with you on that one. +1. The soundtrack looks amazing.

So, TS get your head out of the clouds and realize that people are allowed have fun, that's all GH is for.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
It needs to die. Well, that's just me being the elitist I am.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I like Guitar Hero.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
Quote by vegetable-tron
the soundtrack to GH4 was announced?

Bits and pieces.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Bits and pieces.

Nah, the full thing's been confirmed.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
to me guitar heros gone too far really with world tour i'm okay with people playing a game with guitar controllers and drums and all of that but they now have a recording studio to make ur own music? am the only one that thinks thats the worst idea ever? kids aren't going to learn to play guitar they'll just make their gh songs with the game and even worse record companies might start recording and selling that music
Quote by acid eaters
to me guitar heros gone too far really with world tour i'm okay with people playing a game with guitar controllers and drums and all of that but they now have a recording studio to make ur own music? am the only one that thinks thats the worst idea ever? kids aren't going to learn to play guitar they'll just make their gh songs with the game and even worse record companies might start recording and selling that music

Yes, but musicians can also use it. That's like saying "omg, you can make your own maps on Tony Hawk's pro skater 2 now noones gonna go outside anymore..."
Quote by duncang

at his command
I can rock Medium mode.

It's not worth hating, it's fun when you're in the mood but I don't ever find myself going out of my way to play Guitar Hero.
the only problem is that some twat who can finish it on expert will think that just because he can do it, he is automatically hendrix. ive seen had experiences with said people where it goes like this:
mepractising)
some ***hole:thats crap. i bet you cant do TTFAF on expert
mealready lost) what?
some ****: jeez, you nerd. (i would like to point out the irony in that.) Play me a solo
mestart playing the solo from say goodnight by BFMV(check it out if you havnt heard it))
some knob: thats slow and crap. i could do better than that.
mehand him the guitar with a smile)
you can kind of guess the outcome. suffice to say, late night bowl movements after a dodgy indian meal sounded better.
god loves the working man. unfortunately, that puts me in deep crap.

you sir, may c*m blood, but i sh*t diamonds, guess which is more painful. especially after curry.

+ =
You know what sucks?

I have World Tour for xmas this year so I preordered it to get an extra guitar free with it.

I played full band when it came but then had to pack it away until xmas...

IT'S KILLING ME
haha I saw this girl playing the DS version in a music class surrounded by people playing actual instruments...I thought dear lord, this kid has no hope.
People who brag about it sucks but its good because it opens people up to new music. Yesterday this guy who only listens to rap asked me to play Raining Blood (Lucky me, I knew it ) and said he can barely play it on GH but I was glad see he wasn't ignorant.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by acid eaters

well if you actually look up the songs that have been made, most of them are just ridiculosly hard or versions of real songs transferred into the game. Theres no need to worry about companies selling the music because it all basically sounds like crap unless you are proficent with it but even so... Its just a myriad of pre-recorded sounds with different settings. The settings either sound basically the same or weird. It also takes a bit of time to create something good in the studio. I made the mortal kombat theme in there and it took me about 2 hours for a decent result. Its a great idea for the game since it lets you put in your own charts (or songs if you have the patience) but theres no chance that it would replace any sort of real music.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?