Page 1 of 2
Hello all,

I've noticed recently that there have been many threads that are asking for advice and giving stories of bad things that have happened.

I decided, in my infinate wisdom, to create a thread purely for happy thoughts, stories and anything else that's happy to get everyone who needs cheering up, cheered up.

Yes this thread will probably be a massive fail, however, it can't be in the thread of happy.

GO!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
So, how was your day today?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
My dog has no nose!

How does it smell?

Awful!
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
well im happy because i found out those weird teeth things growing at the back of my mouth are wisdom teeth...unfortunately no one bothered telling me about these so i though my jaw/gums were like killin g themselves

but yeah im happy because its normal
RIDICULOUS BIG SIG!!!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

It was fantastic thanks. Started to find practical uses for my arm in the sling, used it to hold my coat on the way home since it was rather sunny today.

How has yours been?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Today was fun. I skated, got stalked, had band practice. All is well in the land of me.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Grand, had a bit of a lads night out, was good fun. How about you guys?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Grand, had a bit of a lads night out, was good fun. How about you guys?

My girlfriend broke up with me, I stubbed my toe and my mom found my weed stash under my bed.

...oh, happy thoughts?
The.
I read a thread containing a graphic account about the TS (of that one, not this) having sex with their mother, my day is working pretty well
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
My girlfriend broke up with me, I stubbed my toe and my mom found my weed stash under my bed.

...oh, happy thoughts?

Don't bring us down with you man.

And sorry to hear about that.
I have yet to try weed actually.

*goes back to thinking happy thoughts*
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by dgme92
Don't bring us down with you man.

And sorry to hear about that.
I have yet to try weed actually.

*goes back to thinking happy thoughts*

I was kidding, actually. About all of it.

I'm actually very happy now, because I just got a girlfriend a while back.

It's weird, cause I've been pretty sad all summer, but I've felt really good as of late.

Yay.
The.
Quote by rocker138
I read a thread containing a graphic account about the TS (of that one, not this) having sex with their mother, my day is working pretty well

Why so hostile towards the man who is trying to make you happy in a non-sexual way?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

There was a firefight!
I liked my day. On the way to first period a teacher stopped me and told me I had to call home and get a different shirt because my shirt is showing nudity. Its a Zeppelin shirt with the angel. Then some other teacher was like "he doesn't have to take it off, its Zeppelin." And we laughed. And I went on with my day.

And I totally aced my math test. BOO YAH!
Flowers and Butterflies.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I was kidding, actually. About all of it.

I'm actually very happy now, because I just got a girlfriend a while back.

It's weird, cause I've been pretty sad all summer, but I've felt really good as of late.

Yay.

Close one. *phew*
You actually had me fooled. Kudos

Same here actually, I was feeling all bummed out (to use an ugly Americanism) and now I've found a new girlfriend about 2 weeks ago, and have generally been in a great mood lately.

Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I did this thread aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago.

I drove a JCB today
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Yay.

would this have anything to do with you being out of the MOD contest?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
just moved to college, met some awesome people, we're going to a movie tonight, and this cute chick invited me to go play soccer with her afterwards.

Go Veg.

Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Today was rad, I did a nice improv solo in jazz band, and joked around with me mates. And then I came hope and made some Jiffy Pop and watched TV. Life is good.

EVERYONE MUST SMILE!!!
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by dgme92
Close one. *phew*
You actually had me fooled. Kudos

Same here actually, I was feeling all bummed out (to use an ugly Americanism) and now I've found a new girlfriend about 2 weeks ago, and have generally been in a great mood lately.

Well congrats to you, but that makes me sad because i have yet to ask out the girl i like . On the bright side though, I have decided im going to quit baseball! yayy!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
So are you just trying to get attention when you misspell "they're"?
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

How about punching him in the face? You just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter
I ordered new strings. The idea of playing my electric makes me happy
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
YAY HAPPY
this thread makes me happy
HUGS!

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
^^ your icon makes me happy

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
Page 1 of 2