im not all that knowing of different guitar brands and specs and what not. but im interested in a few Jackson guitars.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-RR3-Rhoads-Pro-Series-Electric-Guitar-103640355-i1147609.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-KVX10-X-King-V-Electric-Guitar-512235-i1147621.gc

id like to hear a few opinions before going past the browsing stage. i know there are other ones but these are the ones that caught me eye first. im looking for the V style body. no budget yet, but no overly priced suggestions.

i know guitar center isnt the only place to look but it was convenient at the time.

let me know if they are worth buying or if ishould look elsewhere brand-wise

thanks guys

8]:]

EDIT: i am also interested in a few other body designs by Jackson
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Last edited by Raiderkid38 at Aug 20, 2008,
i cant stand a RR body

its a BEOTCH to sit down with

but im a Fuctionality over Fashionability person
i would say go for a Soloist
Theyre SOOOOO amazing
Rip Randy!!! Rr3 Ftw!!!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
wow better replies than i thought lol. thanks guys.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
I agree a soloist is an amazing choise.
Besides, RRVs are very untastefull impo.

Btw - A through neck jackson is much prefred.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree a soloist is an amazing choise.
Besides, RRVs are very untastefull impo.

Btw - A through neck jackson is much prefred.

direct me to one of these? and do they come in the body style i am searching for? my KH sig is a thru neck and i love it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
My old $199.00 Jackson Performer is my main guitar anytime I play out. The Jackson pickup was decent, but I sank a lot of cash into a Mojave bridge pickup (kind of a beefy PAF-style tone). That guitar just is amazingly easy to play, as are most of the Jacksons I've tried.

I gotta agree with the guy who said the RR3 is a pain to play sitting down, but it's a badass guitar!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by postmortem2006
thats the ONLY flaw with an RR3 - its a bolt-on. and thats a minor issue in itsef.

Those who say its hard to sit down with an RR are probably 3ft tall because its not hard at all haha.

dude

im 5,8

and it is a BEOTCH to sit down with

you have to like squeeze your legs together like a woman
lol

unless you like the guitar to be pointing at the ceiling
jackson knows how to make quality instruments. as an owner of a jackson dinky dkmg, i can tell you that they are 100% quality and price most of their guitars reasonably (i think it is up to jackson what price the guitars are). i have played my jackson dinky and my friends jackson dk2 and i loved both of them. i've never played any other type but if they are like the two i have played then they are quality at a good price.