Ok, there is the exactly same thread but it's too old... All the models suggested in the thread have been discontinued. And obviously rondomusic offers only one kind of agile telecaster copy right now. So I'm posting a new thread here.

So under $300, which telecaster copy is the best? Any suggestions?
You know you can get a MIM telecaster (Fender) for 399$
wait for more Agiles to come back in stock, really quality stuff
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD

I've heard good things about that particular model too. Some major tele players were actually really excited about trying out one.
Guitars:
'72 Telecaster Custom
Dean V-coustic
Ibanez ARZ307

Pedals:

Metal Muff
Mastortion
Dunlop Crybaby
Marshall Regenerator
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
MXR Analog Delay

Amp:
Peavey 1x12 Something..
Quote by mrvile
Built from pine? Hmm, I wonder how that sounds...

They used pine in Telecasters before switching to ash and alder.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
The Classic Vibe one looks to be really interesting. I still really want to try one out, they're supposed to be a modders dream.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Used Tokai.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by FloyDZeD
They used pine in Telecasters before switching to ash and alder.

I thought that Esquires were made of pine first...

Hence they got the nickname 'Pinecasters'.

But the Classic Vibe is pretty much the BEST one, most likely better than the Agiles.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
The Classic Vibe Tele is listed as being in 'Vintage Blond' - but it just looks plain white to me. Anyone know exactly what the finish is?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Try to get one with six bridge saddles, you;ll be happier in the end.
I could care less if Fender used pine before ash and alder, there likely was a reason that they changed it. In the world of guitars, pine is the worst wood you could use. If you see a guitar made out of pine... run in the opposite direction.

Also, +1 to the guy who said wait for more Agiles to come back in stock. Sign up for their emailing list and you'll be the first to find out.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by MortifiedLizard
I could care less if Fender used pine before ash and alder, there likely was a reason that they changed it. In the world of guitars, pine is the worst wood you could use. If you see a guitar made out of pine... run in the opposite direction.

Also, +1 to the guy who said wait for more Agiles to come back in stock. Sign up for their emailing list and you'll be the first to find out.

Just because it is a soft wood, if you are stupid enough to drop it. They are very resonant though, and are a good tone wood, just really, really soft.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by MortifiedLizard

Pine is a good sounding wood. Plenty of builders use it. Have you ever owned or played a pine guitar? The reason fender changed is disputed. Most sources say that it is beacuse pine wasn't hard enough to be used in a workhorse guitar. But a fair few luthiers use it.

Check out this site. http://pinecaster.com/ Pine teles
I played a pine Strat copy once through a boutique tube combo, it sounded so dead. But really, why would anyone want to use it other than because it's so inexpensive? If you want a light wood, basswood is a good choice, or poplar, but pine?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by shtiming
xaviere at guitarfetish. check it out.

exactly what i was going to recommend. im thinking of buying a tele from them in the near future.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.