ok, how does darrell do that squeeking noise before the intro riff on a new level, ive watched videos of him playing it, and i still cant figure out what hes does. thanks.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
He takes his pick and scrapes it really fast against the top three strings and runs it down the neck.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
yeah he basically just tremolo pick-scrapes the e,B,and G strings moving from bridge to headstock.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
alright thanks. got it now
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
here's an even better question about a new level http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T-xgDbwvAY&feature=related
WtF? why did she do that it seems completly offbase for her

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Good, so now you also know how to do the squeaky thing in the intro for The Art of Shredding...
Wasn't hard to figure out by myself, it DOES sounds like scartching.
Talking about 'The Art of Shredding', how do you play this weird thing before he does the scratchies? Looks kinda like wha wha wha and squeals at the same time.
Quote by Blade686
Wasn't hard to figure out by myself, it DOES sounds like scartching.
Talking about 'The Art of Shredding', how do you play this weird thing before he does the scratchies? Looks kinda like wha wha wha and squeals at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Ccv6reRU8

point out what you're talking about.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
u mean a "dive bomb"? when u do a harmonic while bending the string and riding the whammy bar at the same time.