Alright, I know there are a couple threads similar to this already, but I didn't find the responses very helpful and I also need answers that pertain to my specific rig.

Ok so first question:
What order should I put my pedals in? The pedals I have are:
Boss OC-3 SUPER Octave Pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal

Also, I have several extremely cheap Danelectro pedals that I got for free, I wasn't planning on using them in my new rig but if you think they would sound good in the pedal line up then here they are:
Danelectro FAB Chorus
Danelectro FAB Flanger
Danelectro FAB Metal
Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibrato

I wasn't planning to use every pedal in my new rig but the ones I definitely want to include are the OC-3, the DD-3 the pedal tuner (for obvious reasons) and one of the distortion pedals (the DS-1 or the Grunge Pedal)

And my second question is what is an FX loop? My Marshall DSL 401 has FX Loop send/return jacks but I dont understand what and FX loop is (none of the explanations my friends seem to make sense) , or what the advantages are of having my pedals running through it instead of simply from my guitar to my amp input are.

thanks in advance for your help, I know this probably a very noobish question and has a simple answer
*Reported* Wrong forum.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.