Alright, I know there are a couple threads similar to this already, but I didn't find the responses very helpful and I also need answers that pertain to my specific rig.

Ok so first question:
What order should I put my pedals in? The pedals I have are:
Boss OC-3 SUPER Octave Pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal

Also, I have several extremely cheap Danelectro pedals that I got for free, I wasn't planning on using them in my new rig but if you think they would sound good in the pedal line up then here they are:
Danelectro FAB Chorus
Danelectro FAB Flanger
Danelectro FAB Metal
Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibrato

I wasn't planning to use every pedal in my new rig but the ones I definitely want to include are the OC-3, the DD-3 the pedal tuner (for obvious reasons) and one of the distortion pedals (the DS-1 or the Grunge Pedal)

And my second question is what is an FX loop? My Marshall DSL 401 has FX Loop send/return jacks but I dont understand what and FX loop is (none of the explanations my friends seem to make sense) , or what the advantages are of having my pedals running through it instead of simply from my guitar to my amp input are.

thanks in advance for your help, I know this probably a very noobish question and has a simple answer
general rule we have in our band, we tend to put our distortion pedals last in the chain.
but boost/eq pedals, tend to work better post distortion tho.

also your fx loop basically, give you better quality fx sounds then if they're going into your input.
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Grunge
Boss OC-3 SUPER Octave Pedal
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal

Thats how i would try it im not sure if there's a certain way. Maybe try that and you can rearrange them as you like. If you leave the crybaby after the distortion and stuff it'll give you more prominent wah. Other than that im not too sure. Try different setups and see what you like.