http://lxg.dmusic.com/

(a really, really old dmusic)
so thats a one take recording, as you can tell by all the mistakes...

i wanted to ask you guys at ug if our stuff is a little too random. i think it is sometimes, but othertimes i like the uniqueness (if thats a word).

anyway, i play guitar and sing, but my mic stand is broken so i couldnt sing for this recording... so any extra advice would be fantastic.
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Aug 22, 2008,
It's different... Sorta cool but a little of time i think and how do u sing over that?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Quote by PunkRocker33133
It's different... Sorta cool but a little of time i think and how do u sing over that?

its weird.
you kinda have to look at the key. it doesnt really fit the music, but it still... fits...? haha, its complicated.
No offense, but that doesn't sound like music.

Perhaps you should adopt a bunch of notes from your favorite scales, instead of awkward tremolo picking random notes.
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker
No offense, but that doesn't sound like music.

Perhaps you should adopt a bunch of notes from your favorite scales, instead of awkward tremolo picking random notes.

i dont tremolo pick at all in that song. the music all kind of mashes together because we recorded it with a rockband microphone in my garage; all instruments at the same time. haha.
i have a lot of sudden changes in my songs, so thats what i was asking about.

i can upload another...?
Last edited by xrawrockkillsx at Aug 21, 2008,
I laughed when I heard it. Not because it was bad (I thought it was good) but it just sounds so damn cool. The recording quality makes it sounds like aliens signals from hell, which I thought was fantastic. I understand its a rough demo in one take, so the mistakes are natural. In terms of randomness, I didn't find it random at all. I love sudden switches.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??