So tonight I decided to eat something awesome and bought me and my pops some sirloin and baby portabella mushrooms. Did the mushrooms nice and slow with some garlic and butter, flash fried them steaks on the grill, and put them together. It was amazing.

I can't get enough steak. I think I'm going to die young from cholesterol. I'm getting too good at cooking them, I'm going to cook my way to an early death. Who else likes steak? How do you like it done?

If not steak, what do you people like to cook? I think there was a cooking thread a while back. But this one's got steak.

We're only strays.
mmmmmmm.... steak.

at least once a month i go to costco, get a 14oz. ribeye, and just go to town on that bad boy. boy do i love me some steak.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
You son of a bitch, I'm so hungry...
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
You just made me really hungry. And we have nothing as succulent as what you described in my house.

Thanks a lot.

(I've always wanted to be able to cook, but seriously, I burn cereal.)
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
That looks delicious.

I love just about any kind of steak, but nothing comes close to a good filet.
If anyone wants to IM me, it's dwsabianguy. No spam.
Quote by minibrowny
I like my steak raw. Like biting a sunburnt cow.

Pittsburgh style! I like mine pretty rare but I haven't tried black and blue yet.

Quote by Gunpowder
You just made me really hungry. And we have nothing as succulent as what you described in my house.

Thanks a lot.

(I've always wanted to be able to cook, but seriously, I burn cereal.)

Dude the mushrooms and both steaks came to just over $6. You can just go buy them...
We're only strays.
I'm vegetarian, so I can't share in this steak party, but I still love to cook. Mostly Italian foods involving various spices, sauces, and noodles
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
PETA:
people for the eating of tasty animals
God made room for all of his creatures....right next to my mashed potatos.

But seriously, that looks awesome and steak is one of my favorite foods.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
i'd rather have salmon slathered in mayo
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by fargolane
god that is cool i want some menn

You want some men? Well, I for one am honoured that you came out to us. Well done!
Dude... That looks like a Vagina straight after birth I like my steak cooked so it's just past pink inside.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Sexual comments about the pinkness aside, i want to learn how to cook steak and when i get a job i will buy it at least once a week and cook it.
Damn good food, vegetarians are retarded. The view that animals are living like we are is true and its not right to kill, but if they wanted to live they would try harder.
EDIT i am not to that level yet, i am at a slightly well done.
Last edited by cfhwarhead at Aug 20, 2008,
Gonna be honest, that looks ****ing disgusting. Steak is alright every now and then, however its high price, high saturated fat content, and in general, not that great taste is more than enough to render it just an OK food.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Sexual comments about the pinkness aside, i want to learn how to cook steak and when i get a job i will buy it at least once a week and cook it.
Damn good food, vegetarians are retarded. The view that animals are living like we are is true and its not right to kill, but if they wanted to live they would try harder.

I'm only vegetarian because I hate the taste of meat... I could care less about the animals.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Dude the mushrooms and both steaks came to just over $6. You can just go buy them...

I spent all of my cash on witty buttons urging those who read them to fight the man

Also, I don't feel like walking anywhere, and I just had a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, so I'm good.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
I'm only vegetarian because I hate the taste of meat... I could care less about the animals.

Really? There is some meat out there that you will like, i know it.
Medium rare, rib eye is nice, I like a little bit of marbling, brings out the flavor.

The best steak has little to no seasoning. A little salt and pepper for taste, but the best steaks are a flavor explosion in and of themselves. I like my A1 steak sauce, but I still believe the perfect steak needs no extra. Not even a loaded mash potato with butter, sour cream, green onions, BACON BITS, cheese, more cheese, more BACON BITS, and actually barbecue sauce on top of that really brings it out.
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Blue rare filet mignon, or sirloin. Blue rare is important.

I love beef more than life itself.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I like em' Rare
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Hmm not a massive steak fan. I don't know why...I guess I can't stomach that intensive slab of pure meat. Don't get me wrong though I love my meat I just prefer in a meal the meat to be minced, chopped and mixed with some form of carbohydrate and spices/sauce. ie. Bolognase, stir fry or Chili con carne.
i like chicken breast with curry powder sprinkled on as u cook, that add some morocan spices then rite before dun pour a heap of nandos sauce ova it....serve with rice...like nados at home cept with out the middle man
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by suckmahnuts
mmmmmmm.... steak.

at least once a month i go to costco, get a 14oz. ribeye, and just go to town on that bad boy. boy do i love me some steak.

That's like eating a couple of babies.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Just looking at that made me so happy man...Amazing. I wish i could cook steak. But alas the only thing I can cook is ramen, which is definitely one of the easiest things to cook out there.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤