Hey, i've posted these before, so i'll do it again. New gig, new setlist. Smaller list though, only 9 songs. Please comment, criticize, or whatever. Oh and i play lead.

1 Crossroads - Cream
2 Jumping Jack Flash - Stones
3 A touch of Evil - Judas Priest
4 Peter Gunn Theme - ... Improv. song kinda. Kudos if you know what i mean
5 N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
6 Little Runaway - Traveling Wilburys
7 Dude Looks Like a Lady - Aerosmith
8 Breed - Nirvana
9 Cult of Personality - Living Colour.

Comments?
Ending with Cult Of Personality. you are gonna walk away looking like a god of shred...... nice
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
i like it.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Haha thank you. Cult of Personality is great. I would rather do Type by Living Colour, but not a lot of people know it so we want to end with a bang. And i have both Solo's down, so i have a blast. haha
Whoops!! Sorry Dude Looks like a lady should be Twilight Zone by Golden Earring. haha
Are you gonna go my way? ...No seriously dude, are you? Cause i gotta get a ride
I think my coverband jams sometimes over the peter gunn theme riff but I'm not sure... like the list though
It's a great Jam. Good warmup, and you can make it as crazy as you want Anything in E fits
Are you gonna go my way? ...No seriously dude, are you? Cause i gotta get a ride
Good stuff man. Crossroads, nice and upbeat to start with...
AHH you guys are playing NIB? sweeeet! love that song