Usually i just post these things in the DT but i felt this was pit worthy

So i havent slept since tuesday moring since i took a bunch of adderall. So thats like 35 hrs no sleep.

Today before school for some reason i decided to take 2mg of klonopin(benzo, sedates you like crazy). My motor skills were definately impaired and by the time i got to school i was tired as hell. Needless to say, not the best idea.

SO after i get out of school im driving home at around 2:00 pm or so.I come to this long red light so i kinda put my head back in my seet to get comfy.

Next thing i know there's this black girl yelling at me "ARE YOU OK ARE YOU ALRIGHT??"

After about 10 seconds i realized what had happened. I dosed off at the wheel for about 5 minutes. Luckily my foot stayed on the break so i didnt go anywhere. The police and ambulance came and asked if i had been drinking or doing drugs and i said no.

Then they had to check all my vitals by doing things like pricking my finger for blood and the works.
They were about to call my dad and ask him if should go to the hospital but finally the EMt convinced to just let me drive home. This was all in a major intersection btw.

Quite the crazy story. IMO. Klonopin+no sleep+driving=bad
Last edited by on a jet at Aug 20, 2008,
Wow, it sure is lucky that you managed to keep your foot on the brake!
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Luckily you were at a light
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by metaldud536
If you didn't know this, you don't deserve a licensce

THIS

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
that was quite a stupid mistake
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Wow. You're stupid.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i would be very pissed if i was behind u at that light...

road rage gets to me the most. every little thing that people do on the road makes me furious
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
I do this every weekend... but its caused by Jack Daniels usually.

DAMN YOU MR. DANIELS!!!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Yeah, not the best idea. You could have hurt someone seriously, headfuck.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
It's because you're washing you're hair wrong, man.

You have to shampoo until your fingers run through it smoothly, than condish until it's just smooth as fuck... and fuck is pretty damn smooth.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
It's because you're washing you're hair wrong, man.

You have to shampoo until your fingers run through it smoothly, than condish until it's just smooth as fuck... and fuck is pretty damn smooth.

hmmm i think you're right.

I bet a good shampoo/conditioning regiment could have prevented the whole thing.
The facepalm gif is one of the best gifs I've ever seen.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
lol someone report this post to the police!!! that would be some true real life ownage coming from the internet.
Quote by zigz407
The facepalm gif is one of the best gifs I've ever seen.

THIS^
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Is your name Russell by any chance?
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Assface137

ohhhh my god.....i cant belive its you, Its really you!!!!

no its not.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Assface137

What the ****!!
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
you're a lucky bastard. just think about if you're foot left the brake.

kla-blamo.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Hmm...that sucks.

I seem to *almost* doze off every time I drive, but I don't take any sleeping pills/etc. I've had some pretty close calls...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Hmm...that sucks.

I seem to *almost* doze off every time I drive, but I don't take any sleeping pills/etc. I've had some pretty close calls...

>.>
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
I've fallen asleep a couple times on the internet, but only for a few seconds at most. I drove into the shoulder and that loud noise it makes when you drive on it thankfully woke me up.

Driving when you're really sleepy is one of the worst things ever.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by rocker138

>.>

Yea, that pretty much sums it up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by maidenrulz19

i lold D:
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Zeppelin256
I've fallen asleep a couple times on the internet, but only for a few seconds at most. I drove into the shoulder and that loud noise it makes when you drive on it thankfully woke me up.

Driving when you're really sleepy is one of the worst things ever.

? fallen asleep on the internet? Not cool man, think of what could've happened!
Same thing happened to me, dude.

I'm taking school really seriously, and I've been working my ass off at football this year. Going to lift weights @ 7:00 AM, then school until 3:05 PM, then practice 3:45-6:15... Well, we had a scrimmage game last Friday at either 6 or 7 PM, and I went home at 3 to get something from my house, and I live out in the middle of the country. I stopped at a stop sign to fix my sun roof, and because there is a short in it, it's a pain in the ass, so I put it in park and closed it.

I sat there for just a second, and closed my eyes, then woke up a second later with a car laying on the horn behind me.

It was about 2-3 minutes, but was still crazy.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Quote by -krojbjork-
lol someone report this post to the police!!! that would be some true real life ownage coming from the internet.

execpt that person would have to be the biggest dick ever to do somthing like that

the way i see it no one got hurt so no harm done

and could u hook me up
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ