There mayB another one like it but i think that theres like an ungodly amount of Youtube threads and thats bassically all i see and its kinda getting annoying so i thought it might be a good idea to make a Youtube Thread

So post all those pointless Youtube vid's that you think that we'd find funny, disturbing or what have it...

Proceed...

This is probally gonna die fast but hey, its worth a shot!
My signature has doubled...
first this will get big i bet

EDIT: damn 2nd that sucks
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I hope this will get used. I'm fucking tired of seeing half the front page covered in youtube threads.

EDIT: To the OP, maybe you can PM a mod and make it an "official" only thread by having them add it to this list.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Aug 20, 2008,
Quote by minibrowny
It wasn't worth a shot. This'll get shut, there have been many, none have survived.

Yeah but theres WAY to many people posting Youtube Vid's, i mean its kinda in a way flooding the pit with youtube vid's...
Its really stupid we have something for sex questions, drugs, hair... why did those start???

Coz so many people were posting it over and over... its worth a shot... i'm sick of seeing so many Youtube threads...

We need just one place to post'em, like all the others...
Quote by Doppelgänger
I hope this will get used. I'm fucking tired of seeing all those idiotic youtube threads.

As am I, though I doubt it will work, mainly its people craving attention.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Wow, you posted second! You're the coolest guy I know!

I know!!!! I posted first!! I must be EVEN COOLER!!!!

Matt Trach makes me feel like I have failed at everything. He's hogging the awesome, selfish prick
Quote by minibrowny
I know!!!! I posted first!! I must be EVEN COOLER!!!!

Matt Trach makes me feel like I have failed at everything. He's hogging the awesome, selfish prick

I hope you know I was being sarcastic. I just hate it when people think they're incredibly epic because they posted early in the thread.

Mattrach is INSANE... been listening to him for years now.
Hey from now on if anyone post a youtube vid send'em over here, and eventually they'll stop popping up, thus making this thread usefull...

So just get on people for not posting here... and this'll clean up the pit a little
Won't last, been tried before (many times), and they usually die after a day or two
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
Won't last, been tried before (many times), and they usually die after a day or two

Not if people work with me and tell'em to come here with youtube videos it'll work if that'll happen... I mean it cant be that hard.... people will get the message be4 long and say "hey, theres a thread for that"

It can work i'm sure of it...
I would post the instructional video on how to clean a dish but it's sadly been removed from the youtubes.

*cries in a corner*
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
i have listen to this a ton and still end up uncontollably laughing at the end....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
Quote by Burdell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

I laughed pretty hard at this the other day.

i laughed till i cried on that one, thanks!!!
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxVy1a94t-U

9lb hammer.....sounds like my gentitals, lolololol
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
i love all those sesame street ones but this one is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM
音乐是生活
Music is Life