Page 1 of 2
A bit, yes.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Honestly? Probably wouldn't hurt to lose some weight, but your not fat or anything, chubby at most.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
are you a Snorlax?
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
You are pleasantly plump.

Also, that's a nice SG. Is it the faded model?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
it depends, you're not american fat.
chubby at most.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
You look like McLovin. But if you're happy, you aren't fat. Does Jack Black look fat?
man the harpoons!!!

ah ur just chubby kid dont kill yer self
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
'Sup Jared.

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by suckmahnuts
it depends, you're not american fat.
chubby at most.

that's a nice way to put it
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
If you had a Les Paul that saying would be true, an SG is the skinny on- oops.
Your not fat your chubby, you can easily run it off, besides going to the gym and lifting reasonably and running reasonably is very healthy.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Eeewy.
I just lost 50 HP, dammit.

Just one more step on my way to victory.
I hope that our honest answers dont bother you. Yes you are fat. Like a constipated pregnant hippo.
A bit, nothing to get upset about
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I'm fat & proud!!

"Stand up all fat men, Stand up straight, Stand up because no chair can hold your weight, If god created us to be so big, that's proof, He must be, A big fat piiiiiiiiig, Gods real flabby with an ass so wide, His arms look like pillows with cake mix insiiiiiide, Gods man boobs are flabby & they hurt when he jogs, & the back of gods nect looks like a pack of Hot doooooogs!"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
In Southern California,
you would be chunky.

But trust me,
you're really just a little chubby,
not fat.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Eh, if you're fat I'm ****ing anorexic. You're bigger than me, and I feel fat...I dont know, it's all opinion.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Hahaha very funny TS. Put up a picture of a snorlax and you want us to think you're fat and...

oh ****...
Page 1 of 2