A couple of weeks ago my girlfriend told me that her mom beats her and that no one else knows about it except me...
she told me not to tell anyone because her mom said that if anyone finds out that she'll be sent to a foster home
and tonight her parents found out that she snuck out a couple nights ago and came to my house.
now I'm afraid that she'll be dead tomorrow.
can anyone give me any advice
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
She will have lifelong problems and i mean major ones if something doesn't happen. She is your friend, talk to her and convince her better things are out there. Nobody should have to deal with that man.
Why doesn't she want to go to a foster home? Its gotta be better than getting beaten in your own home.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Rape anyone within a mile of your house.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Tell her to punch her mom in the face. Thats what i would have done if i was a girl.
id get her from her place n bring her home or somewere safe n hope for the best
any info about her dad?
tell her that licensed psychiatrists and the police will be of much greater help than you ever will be, and that she should talk to them instead
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
-------------
Yay fibonacci!
How serious are you with her??? get her to move in with you if your that worried bout it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Why doesn't she want to go to a foster home? Its gotta be better than getting beaten in your own home.

this
or, depending on your age and how close you are in your relatinship, she could move in with you.
tell her to take a sh*t on her mother's head when she is sleeping
Well at least you didn't tell anyone.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by RPGoof
this
or, depending on your age and how close you are in your relatinship, she could move in with you.

I'm 15 she's 14...
and her dad doesn't know about anything.
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
Call the police.

Or, throw a few Falcon punches (saying it just because it hasn't been said yet).
Quote by slashvr45
I'm 15 she's 14...
and her dad doesn't know about anything.

You should rape her and take pictures. Then turn yourself in you sick ****er. SHE'S ONLY 14 YOU ASSHOLE! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ENGAGING IN COITUS WITH HER?
My closest friend has the same problem, her mom is an abusive *****, which is why she lives with her dad.

Simplest solution? Tell the police, tell her to get an emancipation from her parents if it's that bad, have her live with you, win win situation.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

kill her parents and burn their house down, police will think they died from an electrical fire or some sh*t
dude, my girlfriend was hit by her dad a while back came to my house, and everything. i got her calmed down, and because she came to me for safety and security, i was the bad guy. you need to tell someone else, call the police, if her dad isn't involved with the beatings, then she'll be okay from child protection services. get her help, its a lot for people our age, but we need to make a stand. be there for your girl man, if thats all you can do at the least, then do it.
Call the police. Hitting children is now considered child abuse.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal