So I'm looking to set up a pedal board with all the effects I will need for a show I'm playing soon. I already have a Digitech Bad Monkey. Here's what else I'm looking at:

1. Two of these for the very beginning and very end of the chain. The 6' to go from the chain to the amp, and the 21' to go from my guitar to the chain.

2. Several of these patch cables to go between the pedals.

3. One of these to hold/power the pedals.

4. ISP Decimator. 'Nuff said.

5. Metal Muff. For the metalz.

By the way, my style is metalcore. Suggestions for improvement or other pedals that you think would help out are appreciated.
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II [Heavily Modded]
Hand-Built Jem Copy
Rouge RA-100

Amps:
Crate VC-50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
DigiTech Bad Monkey
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss Noise Suppressor
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
What kind of amp, what other style of effects do you want?

Personally, if you're only gonna have three pedals I'd skip the board and just get a onespot and be done with it.

I'd throw an MXR 10 band eq in there as well since they are pretty much indispensable.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i wouldn't buy a pedal board if you have the access/ ability to build your own. it'll be a lot cheaper, and it won't take too much time to build.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I made my own out of cardboard and wood, but I'm cheap like that. mabe you should do the same, mabe you'll invent somethin
Well I'm planning on buying more at some point. And I really only want that board because it has a case and powers my pedals.

I'm using a very British toned 50w low gain tube amp bye the way. And I'll definitely consider the 10 Band Eq
Guitars:
Hand-Built Jem Copy
Rouge RA-100

Amps:
Crate VC-50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
DigiTech Bad Monkey
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss Noise Suppressor
Don't consider it, get it. You'll wonder why you never had one in the first place.

As far as the board goes, I've found you can make a very effective unit out of an old suitcase.

I made mine out of a six dollar special from good will, cut a piece of plywood to fit inside of it and attached a surge protector and some velcro to the plywood and voila, I have a pedal board that fits inside a suitcase.
dude you only have one so far and are looking at two more? if thats all the pedals you need you can just set em up in like ten seconds just get your power supply wires braided to gether with zip ties or something so its just one line that t's out just enough to reach all the pedals and plug em into each other. shouldnt be too hard. probably wouldnt take much longer than unzipping the case.
I will add that then, thanks. And umm I'd rather stick with the one with the padding for my pedals and what-not.
Guitars:
Hand-Built Jem Copy
Rouge RA-100

Amps:
Crate VC-50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
DigiTech Bad Monkey
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss Noise Suppressor
Staple foam to the inside lid of the suitcase, voila, padding.