Here it is. I posted an unfinished version of this a while ago, and I've been finishing it slowly. It's sketchy, amateur at some spots, but not bad for a first try. c4c as usual thanks.
Attachments:
Down by Code.zip
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Seemed really unconnected to me.. I don't exactly know what to say about this... lol.

I didn't like it, but then again I don't really listen to a lot of rock.

I unno.. Good job? I liked the drums.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
lol. Yeah, i need some better transition bars. I'm working on a metal thing now, should be up in a while. =|
how do I put gp4 in? *n00blet*
go under file, then to export, then click guitar pro 4 format, the zip it up and call it a done deal
idk, it just didnt seem like a song. it was like a bunch of riffs put together, and it didnt really stay in key.

idk man
I'll have to agree with ninja kitty, some parts were cool like the intro. The drums during the verse where good to, flowed well with the bass.
Hmm...its interesting. Definitly needs some polishing and editing. There were definitely parts that showed a good sense of vision however, and just needed help on execution. I had to say my least favorite part was the chorus, not cuz it was bad, just cuz of the sudden drop in instrumentation. I think instead of totally dropping the guitar during the bass part and then dropping the bass during the guitar part you should balance it out, just like a simple harmony or something, some whole notes to fill the sound out a bit. I liked the verse, had a jazzy feel to it. I think that this is one of those songs that doesn't sound as good on GP as it could. Although, it also kinda sounds like you wrote in entirely on GP. Idk.

So in the end, needs work on flow and balance.