damn...looks like me and my friends....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Quote by rcw110131
That's purdy neat, y'all......

Just kidding, epic fail.

sorry we live in alabama so yeah we do talk weird
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
I'm from Georgia, and it's the Northerners trying to talk like us that sounds weird!

But it's all in fun!
I was hoping the tree would get blown up to or something.

QUICK!! PROPANE EMERGENCY!!!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Hank Hill frowns upon your shenanigans.

But Hank does smile on how cleanly that propane burned up the grass!
Hank Hill frowns upon your shenanigans........
\

He's also horrified....
(Invalid img)
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by dannay
That would have been cool if you weren't such a damn hick.
im not really a hick, its just one of my friends is a redneck. hes the one who was yelling the trees on fire.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
I thought it was pretty cool! But I didn't hear anyone say "Hey, watch this!". . . famous last Redneck words.
Someone clearly didn't properly clean and maintain their propane tank. You have to admit that was one of the most clean burning and efficient explosions you've seen.

Hank Hill is my god.

EDIT: To all the uptight assholes, get a damn life. So what, we have accents and like to shoot things, yall wouldn't understand.
Last edited by Fender_M1A at Aug 20, 2008,
Thank God it wasn't a butane explosion!

Bastard gas...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Fender_M1A
Someone clearly didn't properly clean and maintain their propane tank. You have to admit that was one of the most clean burning and efficient explosions you've seen.

Hank Hill is my god.

king of the hill is awsome
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
It's hard to find King of the Hill fans around here, but I ****ing love that show.......
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
It's hard to find King of the Hill fans around here, but I ****ing love that show.......

i dont see why, that show is ****ing awesome
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Poor tree.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.