This was inspired by the thread about the guy who went to school with a guy who got shot.

I recently met up with a bunch of people from my old elementary school and we were discussing old times and whatever happened to all the people we used to know. I nearly shit a brick when I heard that one of the kids who was in my class for grade 5 and grade 6, a really tall black guy who I always thought was really chill, ended up joining the Bloods and just finished a two-year term in a juvenile detention center for repeated offences. The one that he got busted for last was selling crack. Apparently now he's out and he's getting right back to business.

I mean, I used to play pick-up football with this guy. I'm still friends with his cousin.

Does anybody else have any stories of ex-classmates or even co-workers ending up in prison.
Not a schoolmate, but the brother of one was killed due to dangerous driving leading to a one vehicle incident by one of his schoolmates. Driver was let off with a driving ban. 9 months later, same driver runs onto the pavement and kills a woman and her 6 year old girl. Now the c*nt is in prison.
My friend Tony's in jail for 4 years waving a gun drunk on the high way at some people in another car.
I dont know if this counts but my best friend plays guitar now...to bad he lives in the mirror

/badjoke
No but the kid everyone picked on in 4th and 5th grade ended up getting some slutty girl pregnant in 7th grade.
i used to be friends with this guy, lots of high times together, we used to hang out everyday, till i learnt he shop lifted repeatedly the local store, like fire works, rolling papers, nudie mags and ****, i dunno how anyone can trust someone like that, but anyway he started pawning stuff and stealing money from his mom's purse for more weed
None of mine have but like 4 people that went to my high school within the last three years have been murdered.

Another person was murdered today and might have gone to my high school, I'm not sure, but apparently he was friends with one of the four that were murdered.

Whoa Montreal sucks, you guys have the Mafia and Bloods? Probably MS-13 and Crips as well.
All Calgary has are these stupid little gangs that are killing eachother and responsible for the majority of homicides, oh, and the Hells Angels, but I don't think they're responsible for many of the killings, they just traffic afaik. Every city in North America has the Hells Angels though.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Aug 21, 2008,
one of the douchebags in my highschool class got put in prison for arson (he lit some random persons car on fire while either high or smashed)...... i think he did coc too..... i dunno, but he knocked up some chick a year back from us and she cried for like a year.....

i just love the criminals u no..... such great ****ing people..... if u can call them people
college with no gf
no one owns me
alone
Quote by CaptainRon
None of mine have but like 4 people that went to my high school within the last three years have been murdered.

Another person was murdered today and might have gone to my high school, I'm not sure, but apparently he was friends with one of the four that were murdered.

Whoa Montreal sucks, you guys have the Mafia and Bloods? Probably MS-13 and Crips as well.
All Calgary has are these stupid little gangs that are killing eachother and responsible for the majority of homicides, oh, and the Hells Angels, but I don't think they're responsible for many of the killings, they just traffic afaik. Every city in North America has the Hells Angels though.

yeah well you should of seen these street Ganges...they put cop cars on fire and a whole lot of sh*t happen cause a police had to shoot a guy(or something like that)

maybe TS know more about it then me since he lives there (i am in the suburbs...)

and just to be on topic i have a couple of friends that turned to drugs but that's about it
My cousin is in jail for assaulting his girlfriend, her lover and her lover's father. And all my parents are concerned about is how it will reflect on their "good image".
uh two of my good friends are going to court for selling crack, coke, and down.

One of my elementary / start of high school friends is the right hand man of the leader of the local chapter of the red scorpions which is pretty much the most powerful gang in BC right now

a bunch of my friends sell or sold crack, coke, and heroin

one of my best friends brother had to move far far away because he got busted and ratted on some people running a "dial a dope" style operation

and someone else i know has a ****load of grow ops and mafia family....

Basically im relatively normal though which is strange
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
3 idiots who graduated last year, one i was friends with, one i hated, and one i never really talked to decided it would be fun to set off a pipe bomb in the middle of town. You know what everyone does when they are bored. To top it all off they told investigators the reason they set it off where they did, was because the guy who owned the shop they attacked seemed weird but then said they never had the intention of hurting anyone. They filled the bomb with nails and tacks but then again they set it off at 3 am.

If you don't believe me look up Nelsonville Pipe Bombing in google.

EDIT: Oh yeah a guy who is in my graduating class was mowing a girls lawn for her and she left but told him that he can go in the house but ONLY to pee well he went inside and fapped all over her panties.

I live in a town of dumbasses.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Last edited by Mackawade at Aug 21, 2008,
my best friend's cousin is in prison for armed robbery and GBH hes done 2 yrs of a 3 year sentence, him and his friends started like robbing petrol stations and stuff, his mum had no idea, and the one time they got caught, they happened to have kicked the crap out of the guy behind the counter

i never liked him cos he always beat me up when he saw me and blamed stuff on me too like he broke my best friends gameboy colour, thankfully they found out he did it
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

guy i went to elementary with..one year younger than me (going into grade9) already is turning into one.
his parents cant control him. he has got expelled from 2 schools.threatened a teacher with a baseball bat. the cops came and picked him up.sat him in jail for the rest of the afternoon.
hes going to a school for troubled kids now..i actually feel sorry for him a bit. he was picked on for the longest time, still is. and he usually finds a way to smile about it. my elementary sucked. small school. if u werent in the group of 5-6, u were the target. i was borderline in, my guitar held me out. i didnt conform to the "leader"...who was my ****ty ass bass player, so i could kind of blackmail him into to treating my decent. but he knew no other bass players were around, so i got the short end of the stick for a while. but i had the uncanny belief that he and his possy were jackasses...and i had one other borderline buddy, so we were koo. ...btw, recenly fired the bass players sorry ass. he was really really bad at bass lol. so, i guess i would blame a lot of the kids problems on this excuse bass player. hes a dick to a lot of people. i'll be laffing 10 yrs from now when hes a friendless plumber...makin good money though lol.
anyways...........
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
My best friend in elementary up until grade 6 is in jail now. Mostly due to break and enter, and other violent activities.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well, someone I used to hang about with, (not that much of a clsoe friend, but definately someone I got on with) had his Xbox 360 stolen. And while the guy was running down the road with it, this guy chased him with a samurai sword, even though there was police outside his house, shouting "I'm gonna stab you Mother F****r!". He went to prison for a while, got out and robbed a post office with a sawn off shotgun. Seriously, that blew my mind. Some guy who was always a little bit unhinged at school, but just went tits for some reason. Scary stuff.
wow these storys are pretty epic
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Not schoolmates, just people I knew in school. 1 went to prison for a short term for theft, another got convicted of rape last week.

[PROOF]

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/swanews/3572633.RAPE_CASE___Woman_pulled_from_car_by_her_hair____court_hears/

He has been convicted now and is awaiting sentencing, but I can't find a new story on that
Last edited by JackalUK at Aug 21, 2008,
I have a friend who, before I knew him, got expelled from two different schools, suspended dozens of times at LEAST, and almost got caught for attempted murder(He had no intention of killing the guy). We've known each other about four years now and he's the calmest guy you'd ever meet, he turned his life around completely. One of my best friends btw.
Quote by Mackawade
3 idiots who graduated last year, one i was friends with, one i hated, and one i never really talked to decided it would be fun to set off a pipe bomb in the middle of town. You know what everyone does when they are bored. To top it all off they told investigators the reason they set it off where they did, was because the guy who owned the shop they attacked seemed weird but then said they never had the intention of hurting anyone. They filled the bomb with nails and tacks but then again they set it off at 3 am.

If you don't believe me look up Nelsonville Pipe Bombing in google.

EDIT: Oh yeah a guy who is in my graduating class was mowing a girls lawn for her and she left but told him that he can go in the house but ONLY to pee well he went inside and fapped all over her panties.

I live in a town of dumbasses.

Best edit ever!
Quote by dannay
ended up joining the Bloods and just finished a two-year term in a juvenile detention center for repeated offences.

a canadian blood? never heard of it