so my band is gunna have our first gig in awhile at my old middle school's talent show and we wanted to know if u guys can give us some tips on how to have the best performance we can have and how to sound the best that we can.

thanks

You're playing your old middle school?
How old are you?

But yeah just get really drunk before you go on.

They're in middle school,
they'll think you're the greatest.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Wear nothing but tube socks, ala Chili Peppers.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
when your playing in front of young ppl like middle schoolers that dont tend to know what there talking about, you sound alot better when you play " beverly hills" or like "kryptonite" because everyone knows those songs instead of your stuff.
So

first gig

mix your stuff and mainstream songs IMO
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
The best advice I can give you is don't grow a beard for it. It's bad luck at a first show.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
ive always wondered how they keep those on...do they like staple them or something?

Haha. This man has a small penis.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Guitarfreak217
ive always wondered how they keep those on...do they like staple them or something?

....yeah

Go try that and tel me how it works out
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
dont be shy move around alot do like a cool lookin dance move like the duck walk or something they love that
have fun. run around and whatnot, mabye throw some beachballs into the crowd or something
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
Quote by tremeloud
Wear nothing but tube socks, ala Chili Peppers.

OH MY GOD NO!!!!!!!!! last year in school at gym, we had this crazy black kid who played basketball... anyway, after gym he hops in the shower for three seconds... then he comes out only wearing a sock on it. no joke. and i can promise you he never knew of the peppers doing it, he was a rap listnin, cricket phone, gangsta, b-ball player. and he just walks around the locker room like that for a little while and im stickin my head in my gym bag praying for the best.

and of course the next week he repeats the stunt.

Quote by Guitarism12
lol classic you've ernt a beer

i like people that cant type either!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010