Haha, I just broke my A string in the process of playing The Sound of Truth by As I Lay Dying. Can anyone recommend me a good time killer song to practice using other said 5 strings? ;p It's really late and I dont feel like putting on a whole new set tonight.
Put your guitar away and put on the new strings tomorrow. Don't be like my friend and only change the string that breaks. He's had this guitar for 4 years and the only time he changed the strings was when one of them broke. So the only time a full string change happened is when he was in my band and I changed them for him.
Quote by Solteris
Haha, I just broke my A string in the process of playing The Sound of Truth by As I Lay Dying. Can anyone recommend me a good time killer song to practice using other said 5 strings? ;p It's really late and I dont feel like putting on a whole new set tonight.

Just practice on the other strings, no point in finding a song without the A string. Do theory and change in the morning.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by Phat Stud 55
Put your guitar away and put on the new strings tomorrow. Don't be like my friend and only change the string that breaks. He's had this guitar for 4 years and the only time he changed the strings was when one of them broke. So the only time a full string change happened is when he was in my band and I changed them for him.

lol, I have some friends like that.

Kinda bums me out that they are like that.........oh well.