Alright there were some free tires on the side of the road, so me and my friends decided to pick them up and decide to do something with them. So we took them to this hill in this neighborhood and rolled them down and they went into a creek or in peoples yards. When i was driving away i saw that a guy had been standing and watching us the whole time, and i'm pretty sure he got my license plate. If he were to report me, what are the chances that the police would actually follow up?
0 to none...

These are cops we're talking about
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!

you're going to jail.

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
really high. what the **** were you thinking? cmon man, next time use your head.

honestly, what trouble could u get in. you were rolling tires down a road, and they wont care
There was a woman who gave out her pearls.
If he got your plate # and told the cops chances are you could most likely be contacted. On the other hand, if they were tires ont he side of the road then they were free for the taking. Besides, that guy mustn't have much of a life if he reports you for that ****.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Wait...Why would you even waste free tires?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Second thought:

Your best friend is gonna be a mouse.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
HEAD FOR THE BORDER..... UR SCREWED!!!!!!

um.... thats all i can say
college with no gf
no one owns me
alone
well it is littering so you could get a fine and if it broke anything thats destruction of property.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
well some guy called the cops on me the other day for driving in circles in his culdesac, and the police came to my house and said i could've been charged with reckless driving. So who knows what will happen..
Member of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.

Member of the "Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World" Club. PM Your41Plague12 or Fett13 to join.
Think about the children in Africa who don't have free tires

You make me sick
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
They prob won't do much, they can't prove you did anything.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
i'm not sure if you even broke any laws ahah. also it's just his word against yours, and like someone else said, no evidence.
lovin the sarcastic anwers
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
And you'll be all FASTER TOM!! RUN!
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!