http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBeQn2N9Js

title says it all

god i love stupid people
that was hilarious, hope the guy's ok though, looks like the roof completely smashed the driver's seat (along with the rest of the truck)
Quote by mathieupM13
dumbass

He's probably dead

Haha, too bad. If you look closely at the other side of the truck you can see him bail
Sad part is he probably made the bank pay for the damage to his truck because they didn't have a sign indicating height clearance.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by samick007
look at this one from the related videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilKq7WsuzMU&feature=related

Description:
"How not to drive with an trailer attached"

FAIL!

and also, the guy looks like he's showin' the bike a good time ;]
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by mathieupM13
dumbass

He's probably dead

He's not, I read somewhere it was a 40 year old guy and his 8 year old son and he pushed his son out of the car and he just barely made it out alive.

I'll try to find the article.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
An trailer is really bugging me...but...I won't even dare say meme, does he deserve the credit?
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!