Well this is going to be my first major guitar purchase, ive been using a squire for htel ast couple of months to learn the basics but since i hear the quality sucks and i really want an acousitc im thinking of getting this one

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Performer-E-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-519820-i1150747.gc

now im not very guitar savy so can anyone tell a beginner like me if this is a solid guitar for the price, thanks!

oh and i want to play country, christian rock and alternative music, thakns.
Yep, looks good. Buy it. If it's not good. Return it within the limit xD Simple as that
The Pit. The Movie.
That's not a bad price, so if you can afford it, go for it, definitely worth it.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
It looks like a great guitar that would fit your style of playing, have you tried it out yet?

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by hawk5211
Wow, three serious guitar answers in a row from the pit! With no dirty comments or directions to the electric guitar forum...

This has got to be a record of some kind....

Because no one in his right mind would direct him to EG. It's an acoustic!
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Gargantuan
It looks like a great guitar that would fit your style of playing, have you tried it out yet?

No i havent tried it out yet, i plan on heading to guitar center tomorrow but was also thinking of ordering it online, but i figure I'd want to test it out first. Thanks for the responses guys, ive heard nothing but positive things about this guitar so i hope i make a great purchase!