So Pit, where do you work to pay for all your expensive gear? Walmart? Petco? Your local Pawn Shop?

Me, I work at an auto parts store. Its okay I suppose. I really don't have to do much and get paid $8.00 an hour. The only part I really don't like is when people question my knowledge of car parts or ask for the managers opinion because of the way I look.

So complain about your job here.
Just got a job at Rexall Place (stadium where all the big ticket acts come). Advance tickets FTW!
i dont work
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
im doing an engineering internship at Holden, which is owned by GM motors.

last few months have been awkward with the slump in the car industry, buts its a good job, best ive had anyway.

b4 that i was at a supermarket. or what u USAers call a mall
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
I produce podcasts for my dad's advertising company. I don't work as frequently as I'd like to, but they pay me $10 an hour.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I work at a bakery owned by my aunt and uncle. It's only on Sundays but I get paid $10/hour under the table. I'm looking for a second job.
When people are free to do as they please
they usually imitate each other
I work in the Photo Lab at Walmart, not bad
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...