So yesterday I take a look out the window and theres a police helicopter flying quite low circlng my block. Then I see cops fly up and down my road. My neighbor asked a cop what's goig on and he said that a guy stole his girlfriends car rammed two police cars bailed on my block and was hiding for 4 hours. Why do people do things like this? They are always gunna get caught in the end
Just because Police, Camera, Action shows every criminal being appehended doesn't actually mean that every criminal on the run will inveitably be caught in a couple of hours. A lot of people do actually get away.

Not that I condone that sort of behaviour, I'm just saying that the police aren't as infallible as everyone thinks.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
no they dont, havent you ever seen unsolved mysteries? lol but ya, 9.9999999999 times outta 10 they get caught
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Are you sure they weren't looking for the guy who rolled those tires? I hear he's in some deep ****
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
I agree but he was hiding in a small neighborhood with all the main exits blocked with patrol cars so why get yourself into it. And the way my neighborhood is set up, driving into you obviously see its easy to get cornered
Quote by rocker138
Are you sure they weren't looking for the guy who rolled those tires? I hear he's in some deep ****

Yeah word on the streets is he's getting 25 ta life
Quote by InvaderTSN
Are you sure it's not 18 and life?

/bad joke

Eighteen and life, you knoooowwwwww.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."