I just got my work schedule a few days ago, 36 hours(41 including lunches). I have spent two days so far bieng occupied from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Today is my day off and I don't know what to do with my free time. I have not done anything worthwhile, I haven't been practicing my hobbies(or starting new ones), and it just seems like a waste of time to me. As miserable as my days are, I have generally been much happier since I started my job back in early July. I love the feeling of having my whole day planned out for some reason.

So, how long do you give me untill I go crazy and quit my job? ( I work in produce at Walmart BTW)
I have done the same thing for 3 years. It's not much different except for the fact that you come to absolutely cherish your days off.
i've been working full time since my freshman year in high school. i am now a senior in college. it's definitely possible.
Quote by CowboyUp
I have done the same thing for 3 years. It's not much different except for the fact that you come to absolutely cherish your days off.

This is just the polar opposite of what I'm used to. My average day involved alot of doing nothing. It's such a massive change that I just feel so, so...

Manly.

Edit:

Quote by vjferrara
i've been working full time since my freshman year in high school. i am now a senior in college. it's definitely possible.

How did you get so many hours as a freashman? What jobs did you do?
been there dont that. i worked in crappy jobs fulltime throughout school and uni (burgerking, callcentres, insurance company)and my studies suffered. i was too dumb to realise there was more money in teaching guitar and went out for peanuts killing myself everyday.