Page 1 of 2
if i got high and then wrote a song, would it help me out? would it distract me? would it be boring? what happens?
that depends on you really
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

It really depends. Some people get dumb as **** when they're high, some have epiphanies. Every user is different.
When people are free to do as they please
they usually imitate each other
Well if your high
your music will relate to the sound of two cocks rubbing each other

STFU AND SMOKE YOUR WEED
You might want to see if the juice is worth the squeeze then, little one.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
You might want to see if the juice is worth the squeeze then, little one.

thats crazy
smoke it all
Weed is not the type of drug you want to experiment your "creativty" in your music writting.

Like most people said it depends on the user, but I seriously doubt weed is going to enhance anything. If anything it dulls things down.

Try shrooms if you are thinking of getting high and then writting a song.
Quote by Kick2theOvaries
thats crazy
smoke it all

Nah don't corrupt what's pure. It's gotta corrupt itself.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

If you're high and can't relax because you're too worried about your dad, it's not worth it. Wait til you have time to chill.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i dont know if you smoke alot or not...but...most people dont really even get high like their first 3 or 4 times just because you like dont recognize the high so you dont really even know if your high or not
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by vintage x metal
If you're high and can't relax because you're too worried about your dad, it's not worth it. Wait til you have time to chill.

hes sleeping, its just that i get all nervous when im in his truck and stuff
Quote by jammy jam jam
hes sleeping, its just that i get all nervous when im in his truck and stuff

Is this your first time dear?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ibanezguitarz07
i dont know if you smoke alot or not...but...most people dont really even get high like their first 3 or 4 times just because you like dont recognize the high so you dont really even know if your high or not

i dont like getting real high, because then i have no control.

oh and i used to, but stopped for a while but getting back into it. im 14
i write some of my best stuff while stoned.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
if you want to try and enhance your creativity then smoke some and then listen to your favorite and most enspiring music you can think of then try writing some music
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by jammy jam jam

if youre 14 i wouldnt reconmend messing with any type of drugs. At this young of an age your mind should be bursting with ideas and you shouldnt need a substance to help you.
Quote by jammy jam jam

have no control over what? your peepee?
if you really want to smoke weed
i suggest you start earning some money and start off on schwag from Jose down the street
daddy gonna be pissed when his ****'s missing
Quote by jammy jam jam

Awwww 14 year old. Sweetheart, you sound like a scared boy. You can go for it but just don't freak yourself out. If you're questioning it anyway I dont see why you're even considering. There's always time to do it, no rush, and if you don't like it that much anyway what's the point?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

It didnt really work for me...just a random jumble of words on paper and then suddenly in huge letters it said "THE JAPANESE ARE COMING!!!" i didnt get it.
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
if you are very much into music as well as smoking herb, and you've much experience with the two at the same time, herb could most likely become a tool to enhance your musical creativity, give it a try
Quote by Twist of fate
Go to the "ONLY" free box thread

Quote by orpheus171
i masturbate to my best friends little sister..........i want her
well hes on the couch. he wakes up on and off. i might just wait and get some from my friend.
hey vintage x metal, i got some bob marley rolling papers that have that same quote thats in your sig on them
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by vintage x metal
Awwww 14 year old. Sweetheart, you sound like a scared boy. You can go for it but just don't freak yourself out. If you're questioning it anyway I dont see why you're even considering. There's always time to do it, no rush, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THAT MUCH ANYWAY ,what's the point?

i looooove it
That is something that I actually really want to try one day. It does depend on the person though I guess. Some people have made complete **** while trying to play high while some are pure musical genius's.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Quote by HedBanger24/7
That is something that I actually really want to try one day. It does depend on the person though I guess. Some people have made complete **** while trying to play high while some are pure musical genius's.

i find that i am more patient in doing things such as drawing when im high, but songwriting might be either boring or completely awesome
Well I was 13 I think when I started with drugs..
So I can't tell you not to mess with drugs at your age
But it just depends on the person. The Beatles PROBABLY wrote 'I am the walrus' when they were high
and I think thats a great song
but LSD probably won't help you'll end up talking to your writing utensil.
Quote by jammy jam jam
i looooove it

Eh. Well I'm certainly not your mother and I'm not even much older than you, but it's kinda sad to see a guy hooked at a young age. Take care of yourself. And I'd suggest buying your own stuff. My friend got busted for dealing his dad's ****, it wasn't pretty.

Quote by ibanezguitarz07
hey vintage x metal, i got some bob marley rolling papers that have that same quote thats in your sig on them

Cool; Redemption Song ftw
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

im not positive but i think you shouldnt try playin and smokin until you learn to control your high good and so you can still play good while your high, cuz for a while i was terrible playing high, but then after a while i got alot better at playing high
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Quote by Tyronebiggums
Well I was 13 I think when I started with drugs..
So I can't tell you not to mess with drugs at your age
But it just depends on the person. The Beatles PROBABLY wrote 'I am the walrus' when they were high
and I think thats a great song
but LSD probably won't help you'll end up talking to your writing utensil.

haha, LSD sounds soo awesome. i wont do it everyday, but i will definatly try it.
ideally you'd want to find a rather large leaf and use a small paint brush and paint, a ball point will go straight through.
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by vintage x metal
Eh. Well I'm certainly not your mother and I'm not even much older than you, but it's kinda sad to see a guy hooked at a young age. Take care of yourself. And I'd suggest buying your own stuff. My friend got busted for dealing his dad's ****, it wasn't pretty.

trust me, i am in no way hooked. i only get high if i am doing some process that weed will help me out in, like drawing or coming up with film ideas, or like writing something. but sometimes i just need to relax. again, a few days ago was the first time in about a year though.
just curious, but do you know what brand of weed it is?
Cause that can make a difference to
to me at least
i tried some kinda funny name with 'red' in it once and for like 5 hours i felt like i was gonna die and was sick for the next 2 days
but when I tried northern lights
I was messed up in a good way, everything was. whoa.
heh, nah i dont know, but are the different kinds completely different, or just a little?

one time i did this one kind and when i went to sleep i would just see all this weird ****, like trees with long noses and mouths, like on kirby's dreamland, anyways, nomatter what it is, my friend calls it 'dro' like hydro but idk what it means.
That's hydroponic. It just means they grow it in water instead of soil. Better quality, but it won't make you see crazy things unless that's how you usually react.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2