http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfFCC71vhDM

you wanted more trains

i got you more trains
I just wanna let the TS know, I know I told you that you FAILED that previous thread about something I don't remember, but you've completely redeemed yourself and beyond with these train videos.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
That isn't live.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by rocker138
I just wanna let the TS know, I know I told you that you FAILED that previous thread about something I don't remember, but you've completely redeemed yourself and beyond with these train videos.

thank you

LOL
Dude you're on a roll today, now......destroy her!

EDIT: meant to the post before that
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by fLYinGV23
are you real?

i think i'm real.

but actually if that happened that's crazy. if not, i'm just a retard. i fell for that "i saw a guy get stabbed thread " already tonight.
Your train fascination entertains me. Thanks.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Your train fascination entertains me. Thanks.

it's cute isn't it.
Quote by tona_107
it's cute isn't it.

Quite lol.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Haha - I like how the driver of the oncoming train bails out just before impact.
Was the driver blind or somethin?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha