ok so I have decided to go with the epiphone masterbilt ef-500m or the ef-500r. the 500r I would have to wait around 15 days for them to send it..with the 500m I would get it much sooner (its in stock). but I am torn between both, and dont know which to get! help..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
don't let the wait effect your decision. if you want it badly enough you'll wait.
yeah I am trying. but I wont be able to play either of them...so I dont think that time will make much differance..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
I think Im just going to go for the blemished epiphone ef-500m it is 399.99 so its pretty good...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
As for most things in life, you'll get what you pay for. Bargins are pretty much myth.
well it came in today, and I cant find much wrong with it. it sounds amazing! I am so glad I got it.....do you guys know what guitar case I should buy for it. I am considering buying the official case/bag...but I would prefer a hard shell case...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
upgrade to a hard shell case. gig bags dont really protect acoustic guitars from much.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
but which one fits this guitar? its an OM size? but I dont know which case would be good.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
ask the guys at the store when you get it. they should have some hard cases to fit it.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.