Page 1 of 2
I was walking home from school which is like 5 minutes away from where I live, and I was walking through the loading dock at the shops. There were like these massive stacks of flattened cardboard boxes all over the place so it was kind of like a maze. So anyway I heard people swearing, which is not really anything out of the ordinary, but people don't usually hang around the loading dock. I only walk through it to save like 10 minutes walking around the shops. So anyway, I saw a guy pinning another guy up against the wall with a pocket knife in one hand and he was obviously angry at the guy because he was swearing and shoving him up against the wall. I couldn't really hear what he was saying but every now and then he'd swear pretty loud, and the guy he was threatening would say something like "I don't know where he is man. Let me go, I don't know". They were probably like 15 metres away so it was hard to tell what they were saying. At this point I was pretty scared, I didn't really know what to do. I don't think either of them had seen me, and I didn't want them to, and I didn't know whether to call the cops or look for help or what. So I was kind of like trying to hide around the corner but still see what was going on, and then all of a sudden the guy just shoves the knife into the other guy's gut, pushed his head toward the ground and started walking away. And I mean, I've seen movies and things where people get stabbed but this was nothing like it, the guy was lying there with his hands on his stomach, and I could see blood and like fatty looking stuff coming out between his fingers. I made sure the guy who stabbed him was gone then went to try and help the guy but he either couldn't or wouldn't talk, he just lay there writhing in pain. I called an ambulance, and when they came they called the police and told me to wait around to tell them everything I knew, which wasn't really much. The stabber didn't really look like someone who would attack another person like that, he looked pretty normal. So finally after like two hours of standing around talking to cops they let me go. I had like a million things running through my head for the rest of the walk home, but I was surprised at how well I had handled the situation. When I got home I told my mum the whole story and she got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence plate said "FRESH" and there was a dice on the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah forget it, yo home, to Bel Air!"
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Last edited by punkman_123 at Aug 21, 2008,
wait...are you serious? it seems like every jump thread these days is ending in the Fresh Prince situation
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Screw all these "stabbed" threads.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Or a Russel What the **** situation
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
How is inserting an excerpt from the lyrics of The Fresh Prince amusing in any way? Please, enlighten me.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
man that's intense. good to hear your mom has a great sense of humour ahah. it would have been funnier if you got arrested though.

wait that was a joke? f u c k you.
Even if you did make that up it's still pretty bad. I can't believe how ignorant people are on this forum. Maybe one day if that ever happens to you you'll know what fear is like. To have no control over what someone is doing to you especially when they're mutilating you is horrible.
is this a joke? if so thats pretty fcked up of you
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by Smokey Amp
How is inserting an excerpt from the lyrics of The Fresh Prince amusing in any way? Please, enlighten me.

its quite simple. its not.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Are you guys mad because I live in Bel Air?
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Quote by RPGoof
The new fad is candlejack, get with the times, man! You can't just walk around thinking you're cool if you don't know how t

dude that whole candlejack stuff is so lam

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Dammit dude. You got me.. I should have known better.

But yeah, Candlejack is the new f
When people are free to do as they please
they usually imitate each other
Quote by punkman_123

They have California in Australia?

*M Night Shamalan's voice*

What a twist!
I lolled.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
Quote by Kick2theOvaries
i leave PENIS just to find that the same ol faggotry memes are circumventing throughout the internet?

great

+1
you promised you wouldnt tell, i want my $100 back
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by punkman_123

No. We're mad at you for not using paragraphs.

*reported*
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I read the end, knew what was happening, and then still went and read the whole thing. And if I was mad at you I would forgive you because I f****ng love the fresh prince of belair show!!!!!!
NOT IN DENIAL.
god damn it i fell for it
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
at least this reminded me to put suicide back up on my to-do list. either that or nuclear genocide.
Quote by zizkio46
Haha Funny I'm The Only One Who Got It

Yeah.

Right...
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
Quote by Kick2theOvaries
i leave PENIS just to find that the same ol faggotry memes are circumventing throughout the internet?

great

When people are free to do as they please
they usually imitate each other
Page 1 of 2