I am selling my RGA121. All stock. Some scratches here and there, and the volume knob (NOT THE POT, so it still works 100%) went loose, but as you know, its a very easy fix. Its still usable though, just no knob. Sounds great, has the V7 and V8 pickups. Its frickin sweet, and I am geniunely sad to part with it. I am asking $475+ shipping. here are the pics: http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/r...eyedyourcar8i/

I am very much looking for trades also, so shoot me any offers you got.
Here are the images

Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
damn, thanks a lot for putting the pictures up for me =) total noob when it comes to picture taking/uploading.. if anyone has questions or requests, feel free to ask
interested in a fernandes ravelle with emgs at all?
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
ive got an RGA121 and id love another one. ive got two guitars im looking to trade. a schecter C-1 plus with Gibson '57 Classics and an ESP LTD H-301 with EMG-85/81's. both red, both come with hardshell cases, both in great playing condition, only minor pick scratches, neither have left my room since i bought them.
sorry man, I'm not a huge fan of Schecter or ESP/LTD. You know, you're the second person that already has an RGA121 that wanted mine. I guess they're that awesome lol.
*ejaculates in pants*

phew, that was fun. that guitar is a beaut, too bad I don't have any money
yeah it truly is a beaut. I think all guitars should be violin finish =) and shipping to SC will be around 25.
Quote by ikeyedyourcar8
yeah it truly is a beaut. I think all guitars should be violin finish =) and shipping to SC will be around 25.

so itd be $500 even shipped to here?
sorry, never dealt internationally and i probably never will =/ just too much complications, sorry