Page 1 of 3
i know its not a gibson, its in great shape no marks of any kind nice action red quilt
top w/ slash's signiture snake on the body w/hsc asking $550 shipped. thanks for looking
dude, these pretty much just came out, why are you selling it already?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
^no it didnt, its from mid to late 1990's, its the red one with the snakepit snake on it
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
yes i got it around the 90s yes it has the snake pit on it i thought i would try a gibson type guitar just keep going back to a strat hope that makes sense. thanks guys
hmm he has joined UG to sell this guitar and when you ask for pics he drops the price by $100

I call scam, but please do prove me wrong by posting pics of it with a piece of paper with your username on
hey dumbass as i said before i dont know how to ost pics! an you give me an email i can send you pics! i am not trying to scam anyone these guitars are not all worth alot if your dont have any intrest well you know gfy. thanks kindly

STAY OFF THE DRUGS!
i think calling a potential customer a dumbass, telling him to gfy and telling him to stay off the drugs isnt the wisest move matey.

I was trying to help you by saying it how it appeared. Try asking how to post pics maybe?

*reported*
oh know what will i do if i get kicked off this site, i wont know what to do MATEY
i really dont appreciate , being told im trying to scam people cause i drop the price
on the guitar. an being told by some goof who plays only power chords an smok on the water maybe you should take a leeson o how to address someone MATEY
Location and pics please. To post pics you need to host them online, photobucket.com. Any trades?
Slash's #1 Fan and bluesbyu you both handle this incorrectly IMHO. Slash's you shouldn't have called a scam on him that's not cool dude, maybe explain to him how to post pics and not have an attitude with him. Bluesbyu you were immature about it dude, there's no reason to diss his playing skills or anything like that. Just my .02, hope I didn't offend either or you.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
none taken at all sir. thanks but yes could have been handled better.
Quote by hansarvin
Slash's #1 Fan and bluesbyu you both handle this incorrectly IMHO. Slash's you shouldn't have called a scam on him that's not cool dude, maybe explain to him how to post pics and not have an attitude with him. Bluesbyu you were immature about it dude, there's no reason to diss his playing skills or anything like that. Just my .02, hope I didn't offend either or you.

no problem mate, i asked him to "please prove me wrong". I was saying it how it appeared to me not only to help the TS out but to help potential buyers out. I thought if TS saw how ti appeared to me he could either explain himself and prove me wrong like I asked, or it was indeed just a scam. I am yet to be proved wrong, instead I just get abuse for trying to help out the UG community. There was absolutely no attitude in my posts so im sorry if that is how it came out. Note I didnt call his playing or anything, thats just childish.

He is yet to post these pics mind...
And Hansarvin, you say I should have told him how to post pics but I wasnt aware he didnt know. He posted this AFTER i called him on it:

Quote by bluesbyu
hey dumbass as i said before i dont know how to ost pics!

If you read everything before this quote, he not once says he doesnt know how to post pics, so I dont know where this came from. if he had he ACTUALLY said before this that he didnt know then I would have helped him out like you suggested, but the confusing manner of his posts and his price drop only adds to my suspicion.

I appreciate that you think i handled this wrong, but if you read it all carefully you will see that this guy went completely off the handle without a leg to stand on. Like I said, I was just highlighting how it looked so he could prove to everyone that it was real, but instead he flew off the handle. very childish.
well guess cant please everyone can you? if anyone would like pics give me an email an i will be glad to send you some. thank you
Quote by bluesbyu
well guess cant please everyone can you? if anyone would like pics give me an email an i will be glad to send you some. thank you

like I said mate, im just looking out for UGers. I will PM you my email address. if you can attatch pics of the guitar with a piece of paper with your UG name on then I will upload them in the thread for everyone to see for you. You read into my original post wrong and reacted quite badly. I was asking you to prove yourself and you got quite nasty, which im sorry about as clearly the intention of my post was misinterpreted.

Email me the pics and prove me wrong and ill happily upload them for you.
Cheers
hello would anyone mind posting some pics on here i would appreciate it if somone could if you can send me your email i can send the pics to you. thanks kindly
Quote by bluesbyu
hey dumbass as i said before i dont know how to ost pics! an you give me an email i can send you pics! i am not trying to scam anyone these guitars are not all worth alot if your dont have any intrest well you know gfy. thanks kindly

STAY OFF THE DRUGS!

First of all, you shouldn't of been on drugs before you bought that guitar.

Second of all, did you actually put on your mother's wig stand in the mirrior and imitate a jew negro old man?
c'mon who is this ft sounds like a real winner alot aof ah on here another closet guitar player right? satriani sounds like you dont have that kind of talent nono or who knows? c,mon bite ! you you have too
load the pics onto your computer,
then post a reply,
scroll down to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS
and add each pic as an attachment

OR
load them on to photobucket.com and link them

OR
if you really suck at this,
email them to me at
packersfanatic88@gmail.com
and i will post them for you
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
here are the pics emailed to me by TS

████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
got the pics but i have been beaten too it to upload them. sorry i took so long bluesbyu
i have not made any changes to it thats how i bought it. just strings thats all . thanks
was it bought new? (just asking questions people might wanna know the answer to, to help )
could you email me a pic of the back of the headstock with the serial number please? Cheers
Quote by bluesbyu
serial on back of next sent to you slashs#1 fan.

there you go

how many owners has it had? it looks in great nick
From a serial number checker:

"Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Unsung Plant, Korea
June 1997
Production Number: 0088 "

Bluebyu, this is what I meant by prove yourself in my first post :P on a rare guitar like this people need to see this sorta thing. your first post wasnt informative and i was trying to force you to give a lot more info by saying how it might look dodgy to people. I was just trying to help but realise it wasnt worded so well, so sorry about that, but at least now we have a lot more info that will be of use to a potential buyer.

A few things I would like to know:

Did you buy it new?
Where did you get it from?
Would you ship to the UK?

Thanks
Mmmm... It seems to me like somebody has took a Les Paul Classic headstock, and got a vinyl sticker of Slash Signature Model and placed it in the middle. And also, Slash's fan has checked the serial and it says 1997, the Slash Signature models are from 2008, and the headstock looks like this.

And I'm pretty sure they didn't make Slash Epi's in 1997.
Page 1 of 3