what are some albums where pretty much ALL the songs are completely different from the others?

some of my favs:

the beatles-the white album
tom waits- rain dogs
the clash- london calling
pink floyd- dark side of the moon
jimi hendrix- electric ladyland

what are others?
Last edited by DayTripper1967 at Aug 21, 2008,
Slayer - Reign in....****, lemme try again
Cannibal Corpse - The Bleed-....I can do this watch
Bad Religion - New maps of...
Airbourne - Runnin...
How is Dark Side a kaleidoscope? It's like one huge track. The only track kinda out of place in Money.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
How is Dark Side a kaleidoscope? It's like one huge track. The only track kinda out of place in Money.

This.

I'd say that Meddle would be closer to being a "kaleidoscope" album.
Any Flight of the Conchords album :]
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Inbred Mountain, by Buckethead.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Sir Anonymous
This.

I'd say that Meddle would be closer to being a "kaleidoscope" album.

Out of any Floyd album, yeah. They're generally very good with maintaining flow though. Each album is its own story.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Out of any Floyd album, yeah. They're generally very good with maintaining flow though. Each album is its own story.

i prefer albums with themes far more than these so called "kaleidescope" records. cd's like the fragile, kid a, almost any tool album, appeal to me much more, because of the storytelling aspect, and their ability to control your mood etc by making the cd an experience rather than just a bunch of songs you could release separate of each other and have the same effect.
Quote by tona_107
i prefer albums with themes far more than these so called "kaleidescope" records. cd's like the fragile, kid a, almost any tool album, appeal to me much more, because of the storytelling aspect, and their ability to control your mood etc by making the cd an experience rather than just a bunch of songs you could release separate of each other and have the same effect.

Same. I like the holistic sense of it.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
The Raconteurs-Consoler Of The Lonely.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by tona_107

I'm with you on this one.

Not that I don't appreciate a good 'scattered' album once in a while.