idc if this has been done before..... but dont ban me plz

has anybody ever gotten a girlfriend or gotten into some chicks pants, for the SOLE reason of being able to play guitar?..... or any instrument for that matter.

i am interested in this question, as it seems to be the general idea that guitar=girls. i find this to be a horrible misrepresentation. i have yet to do either of those for the sole reason of being able to actually play guitar.

all SERIOUS stories weclome

8]:]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Yes. My girlfriend says me playing guitar turns her on ( specially nude?) but she says my smooth legs do too
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Thank god! I thought it was because I sucked horribly at guitar!
but yeah I think its a misinterpretation as well, I have never got with a girl or gotten in a girls pants JUST because I play guitar
...yet
um no, but with my first guitar, where i didn't even know how to tune, and now I know I think it was WAY off tune, I could play this soft melodic sound like waves at the beach like... just by strumming the guitar open, and my g/f at the time loved it to death lol
Forever feels retarded in MT forum

-Equipment-
Squier Champ 15
Squier Bullet Stratocaster
-Shopping list-
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
1 guitar cable for that pedal
Mhm same here, except its a bit different because you see my dick is in fact a guitar. A Flying V in fact...and no I'm totally serious...don't flame me.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
A guitar can get you a girl, but you have to be good at playing one or the other for it to work
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
Quote by Tyronebiggums
Thank god! I thought it was because I sucked horribly at guitar!
but yeah I think its a misinterpretation as well, I have never got with a girl or gotten in a girls pants JUST because I play guitar
...yet

Oh.. I understand now. I was thinking about it backwards..

No, I do not have any stories to share....
sup?
not just cuz i play guitar, but theres something about it that attracts women... ever since I've learned to play fairly well, i've seemed to have chicks asking me for 1 on 1 lessons... i'm like "sure.... *wink*" jk, but still, they've flocked from far and wide to me and ask me to play something on my guitar, or teach them something on the guitar... and i don't see guys coming around asking me that ****.
no, and i wouldnt want to, any girl who would do that just for you playing music has problems. i mean, it may get you some bonus points, but all in all, it comes down the the personality. a girl may like you for having a musician personality, but not solely because you play.
i find that girls like the charisma that musicians have, i know im entirely different when my trusty acoustic in my hands, and i know i get more attention from them when i play and sing.
During band practice with my old band, a few girls were there, and one was hitting on me. She said she liked my guitar and everything.

I was sooo high.
My rule for impressing chicks with guitar

If it impresses my MALE, MUSICIAN friends it is good enough to impress girls

NO SOFT ACOUSTIC CRAP ( hey there delilah etc ) ALLOWED!!!!!!!!
yeah it does, this might seem sick to you, but i get most girls whom i get for 1 on 1 sessions, after we get it on ofcourse, to shove my pick up their vajays, that way i always remember their smell. Kinky!!!
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
Playing guitar is a great conversation starter. Girls come up to me all the time and say "I like your penis."
for the record... it helps if youre attractive yourself =D
so in my situation, this wasnt the case =[
Quote by Raiderkid38
idc if this has been done before..... but dont ban me plz

has anybody ever gotten a girlfriend or gotten into some chicks pants, for the SOLE reason of being able to play guitar?..... or any instrument for that matter.

i am interested in this question, as it seems to be the general idea that guitar=girls. i find this to be a horrible misrepresentation. i have yet to do either of those for the sole reason of being able to actually play guitar.

all SERIOUS stories weclome

8]:]

i started improving acousticly over my friends song at a mates bday last night, and i swear the chick sitting nearly gushed on my leg straight up. "your really good" ... first thing i said back was " did you smoke the rest of my smoke, cos its nearly out"

ahh fail aha
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
My rule for impressing chicks with guitar

If it impresses my MALE, MUSICIAN friends it is good enough to impress girls

NO SOFT ACOUSTIC CRAP ( hey there delilah etc ) ALLOWED!!!!!!!!

Extreme - He-Man Woman Hater moment right there...
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
No. Guitar does not equal girls.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I don't think girls really like shred stuff ..
thats all i do so i don't think i can get laid with a guitar only unless i learn some soft acoustic crap
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
I wonder if I will ever impress ladies with my blues.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison