Page 1 of 2
So my parents went to missouri for the week. I offered to watch my little brothers for the week. So I did. They offered to get my clothes for the school year so I thought oh that would be cool, get all the stuff in the states that I can't get in canada! So I went on the internet and got pics of all the stuff I wanted, Got all the names and everything down put down the addresses of the stores and gave it to my mom. She took it and said ok we'll get this stuff for them. So they leave and I put up with hell for a week and they came back tonight.

They went to the store and everything but Didn't come back with one thing that I wanted.
Rather they came back with every single piece of clothing I would never wear. They told me they didn't like the clothing I had picked out and rather they liked this stuff. I swear it is the most plain clothing I have ever seen. Brand name written in one font across the chest with a black background. I was like... You didn't like it? You'd rather spend your money on stuff that I'll never wear rather than get me some stuff that you might not like but I love? Well GG on that one mom and dad.
Discuss.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
My parents tend to be pretty intelligent but, like most people, they have their moments.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
My mom is a COMPLETE moron. My dad is smart, but he is a complete asshole...and i havent seen him since i was 11
Ok so. What I was going for is this. What would you guys have said to your parents?
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
yea.........i could say i think their idiots, but ill probably end up swallowing the bitter pill and accpeting they were actually right and i was too headstrong to see it.
Quote by maggot9779
I KNOW my parents are idiots.

Oh and tl;dr.

Boohoo. Two paragraphs, cry me a river.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by Cryptorchild
My mom is a COMPLETE moron. My dad is smart, but he is a complete asshole...and i havent seen him since i was 11

Are you... Me?
well everyone sometime thought that their parents are idiots.
but sorry m8..urs really are xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Stop being so ungrateful and be thankful you have new clothes in the first place.

Quote by Kozlic
well everyone sometime thought that their parents are idiots.
but sorry m8..urs really are xD

No.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by sickminded fool
Boohoo. Two paragraphs, cry me a river.

Hey now! I have a busy schedule, can't be wasting my time reading worthless posts.....

I got the jist in the title anyway.
Quote by darkstar2466
Stop being so ungrateful and be thankful you have new clothes in the first place.

No.

See I knew someone was going to say this. Now thats what their rant was. I understand it is ungrateful. But was it really that hard to pick up the ones I wanted rather than ones you knew I'd never wear?
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
I've outwitted, outsmarted, and outargued my parents many, many, MANY times. Of course, my mom's an idiot.... my mom took my dad to court not too long ago, and basically owned herself, my dad barely had to say ANYTHING and my mom put up a big hissy fit to the judge, and the judge ****in gave her the pwning she earned herself. i LOL'd when my dad told me that....
Quote by Ragin87
See I knew someone was going to say this. Now thats what their rant was. I understand it is ungrateful. But was it really that hard to pick up the ones I wanted rather than ones you knew I'd never wear?

Since they are your caretakers, you depend on them for sustenance, and they hold you in their best interest. As I said earlier, be thankful you get new clothes in the first place.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
My mom can't attach files to her email, I've shown her it a ton of times and she still doesn't know how.
Quote by darkstar2466
Since they are your caretakers, you depend on them for sustenance, and they hold you in their best interest. As I said earlier, be thankful you get new clothes in the first place.

If you read the entire post (Which I assume 90% of you didn't) You would of understood that I watched my brothers for a week so they could go on vacation alone. I did not simply gain this. I put up with bull**** with my 10 and 7 year old brothers for a week. It was horrid.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by darkstar2466

Should poor Africans be grateful to their parents? Hmm, interesting debate maybe?
Quote by drunkinkoala
My mom can't attach files to her email, I've shown her it a ton of times and she still doesn't know how.

But she gave birth to you and raised you. That counts for more than anything you've done till now. (not in an offensive tone)
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ragin87

You realize you sound like a 4 year old right?

"BUT MOOOOOOM! i wanted the barbie dream beach house with jacuzzi, not the barbie beach dream house with stable. I mean who do you think you are picking me up something that wasn't on my exact list of demands? i mean after all mom all you are is my mule for purchasing useless items"

Who ****ing cares, if you wanted the clothes, get off your ass and buy them yourself.

If you can't for whatever reason, deal with it.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
im pretty sure my moms an idiot. also my dad has his dumb moments but he is semi average.
Quote by maggot9779
Should poor Africans be grateful to their parents? Hmm, interesting debate maybe?

Quote by Ragin87
If you read the entire post (Which I assume 90% of you didn't) You would of understood that I watched my brothers for a week so they could go on vacation alone. I did not simply gain this. I put up with bull**** with my 10 and 7 year old brothers for a week. It was horrid.

This is the job description for most siblings. Expecting to get rewarded for doing a simple thing as such? Tsk tsk.

Quote by maggot9779

I'll agree with the facepalm.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Shredder XXX
You realize you sound like a 4 year old right?

"BUT MOOOOOOM! i wanted the barbie dream beach house with jacuzzi, not the barbie beach dream house with stable. I mean who do you think you are picking me up something that wasn't on my exact list of demands? i mean after all mom all you are is my mule for purchasing useless items"

Who ****ing cares, if you wanted the clothes, get off your ass and buy them yourself.

If you can't for whatever reason, deal with it.

1. I live in Canada there is No Pacsun's in Canada.
2. They were the same price right next to each other, Your common sense should take you from their.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by darkstar2466
This is the job description for most siblings. Expecting to get rewarded for doing a simple thing as such? Tsk tsk.

I never get rewarded <.<
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by Ragin87

I'm sure they hated it just as much as you. Now, I've thought my parents idiots before, but never over something so trivial... you should feel bad.
Quote by darkstar2466
I'll agree with the facepalm.

Yea, i've just realised how stupid that post was. My apologies.
Everyone does when they're 12-14, but then you get older and realize that they were able to study, work a good job, buy a big house, have 2 kids and give them everything they want, and think they might not be so idiotic after all.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
OK Although the TS sounds like a douche, he does have a point.
If they were the same price and they were in the exact same store your parents should probably have got you the ones you wanted...

But you are complaining over nothing really. There just ****ing clothes... Nit a big deal man...
Like most people, i love my parents, but they do have thier moments

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
My parents haven't been idiots yet... I guess i shop with them to make sure i get what i want. They haven't disappointed me yet.
Quote by Final !mpact
OK Although the TS sounds like a douche, he does have a point.
If they were the same price and they were in the exact same store your parents should probably have got you the ones you wanted...

But you are complaining over nothing really. There just ****ing clothes... Nit a big deal man...

I know I sound like a douche. I just find that common sense seems to be absent sometimes.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by BFMVxx
My parents haven't been idiots yet... I guess i shop with them to make sure i get what i want. They haven't disappointed me yet.

They are not toys... to be fun or disappoint....

Quote by cocacolabottle
Everyone does when they're 12-14, but then you get older and realize that they were able to study, work a good job, buy a big house, have 2 kids and give them everything they want, and think they might not be so idiotic after all.

Win.

Quote by Ragin87
I know I sound like a douche. I just find that common sense seems to be absent sometimes.

What's nonsensical about it? It's THEIR money that they spend on new clothes for you.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ragin87
1. I live in Canada there is No Pacsun's in Canada.
2. They were the same price right next to each other, Your common sense should take you from their.

Certainly does.

1: You should move. Perhaps your parents are stupid for not living somewhere more Pascuns adjacent?

2: All the more reason for them not to care what they pick up.

As much as you may feel this way, you're not the center of your parents universe, and frankly, if i was them I'd have gone to some terrible shop and bought you 400 matching pairs of beige shirts and slacks in various sizes to last you until you turn 1000 just as a kick in the nuts for being so pompous as to give me a list of the clothing I have to PAY FOR, for you.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by cocacolabottle

yeah but in my case im not talking about not buying clothes im talking about not mentally grasping a situation that even i find simple to understand. also my moms logic makes no sense, whenever i argue with her and my point is obviously logical and i think she knows it she just says "as long as your living in my house, youll do what i say". then i say "this aint even your house, dads payin for it" lol
Page 1 of 2