Page 1 of 2
This could be my one and only chance to see Carcass play so I will happily step over babies on fire to go to this festival.

Has anyone ever been to it before? What's it like?
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Funnily enough I was thinking of going to this, my sister's at Uni in Leeds and it's on a Saturday, so...

Yeah, would love to see The Berzerker live, and Napalm Death are one of the best bands you will EVER see.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
I went to the last one in Manchester, it was pretty good.

Havn't been since it moved to Leeds though but I might drag the ball and chain out so I can see such a pyar amazing line up

Oh and I know dyers is going, so look out hahaha
^ O YEa l3tz m33t up guise liek we did @ WAcK3n ololol
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
If you see a young man who should not be going bald this early in life and with a red goatee, thatll be me.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
If you see a young man who should not be going bald this early in life and with a red goatee, thatll be me.

????

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
^That, young man, was outstanding.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
If you see a guy wearing an Everton shirt with his mouth perched on my crotch. I'm the one getting perched.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
This seems like it should feature Opeth, somehow, being called Damnation Fest and all...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
You see, in that instance, you would plainly be the one doing the shutting up.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I just looked at the lineup. This is a really small fest.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
????

lulz
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
this festival looks awesome........opeth and virgin black next month still dumps on it XD
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by DeAd-RiP
this festival looks awesome........opeth and virgin black next month still dumps on it XD

Niggah please. Opeth are not worthy to lick the ball-sweat of Carcass, Napalm Death, Sigh, or Onslaught.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
^Never knew Onslaught were playing.

I have to say i'm personally looking forward to My Dying Bride too. But Carcass and Sigh are the biscuit-takers for me.
LAMMERGEIER
Oh yeah I forgot about MDB... Im not familiar with their stuff at all to be honest, but I love early Paradise Lost and Anathema so hopefully theyll be similar.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Is there just going to be a small sect of UGers going mental at Leeds University this November? I certainly hope so
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Stranglehold
Oh yeah I forgot about MDB... Im not familiar with their stuff at all to be honest, but I love early Paradise Lost and Anathema so hopefully theyll be similar.

Check out 'Turn Loose the Swans'. Classic Death-Doom. And if you like 'em, all of their stuff was re-released by Peaceville, so it'll all be cheap as chips.

^^And my camera died you nob. And the one time I did have a camera you just stumbled around, despite my failed attempts to lead you into lampposts/ditches.
LAMMERGEIER

This is about 10 minutes away from me. Carcass The Bezerker Napalm Death

And only £30!!!! There.
i ordered my tickets yesterday.
looks ****ing awesome.
Carcass, Sigh, Napalm Death, Ramesses. yay.

but i have no clue how to get to Leeds from London, or where to stay.
Cathedral have been confirmed.

Get In.
LAMMERGEIER
^ They clash with Carcass apparently
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Well that blows insanely hard.

I thought it was just meant to be one stage the bands play on all day.

Shows how much I know, hahaha.
LAMMERGEIER
Damn, that sucks for you

I'd have really hard time choosing between Carcass and Cathedral... even though I've already seen Carcass, they were so amazing, I'd gladly see them again
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I think i'll go Carcass because it'll probably be the only chance I get to see them headline and play an indoor show. Least with Cathedral I know i'll probs get another chance to see them. Plus, i've seen them twice as is, so it's not too bad.
LAMMERGEIER
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Well that blows insanely hard.

I thought it was just meant to be one stage the bands play on all day.

Shows how much I know, hahaha.

I thought that as well! Oh well I might pop over to Cathedral while Carcass are trudging through their Swansong material.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
They played Keep On Rotting here, I like that song though

and before they started playing it, Jeff said something about people always saying that Swansong is shit and stuff
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

^They only played that at Wacken too.

It was mostly centered around Necroticism/Heartwork.
LAMMERGEIER
Heartwork? Boo-urns.

Hopefully theyll whip out the Symphonies stuff for a smaller venue...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Page 1 of 2