Why do they still pack CDs in those hard plastic cases? I've seen a few cases made of paper or cardboard or whatever (Stadium Arcadium and On An Island for example) and those hold up pretty well. The problem with the hard plastic is that it breaks way too easily. Like if anyone remembers those PSX game cases, EVERY SINGLE ONE got smashed one way or another. Now they pack DVDs and games in this softer plastic and it can take a lot of beating, so why do they still pack CDs in those sh*tty cases?
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Mine hardly ever break. MAybe you should take more care of it.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
The cost. You should look after your stuff too.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by ButtholeZombie
Mine hardly ever break. MAybe you should take more care of it.

About a year ago I bought 2 Megadeth CDs (Rust In Peace & Countdown To Extinction) online and they were both broken when I got them in the mail. Then sometimes I drop one and they break. With a DVD case I'd have to throw it against a brick wall to break it.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
You wonder why people download their music? Its because the record labels package everything cheaply. At least thats's one of my reasons.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by Chips-
Stadium Arcadium

mine's in plastic...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
they pack cds in plastic cases so i can make pickup bobbins out of them lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I much prefer the cases to card.
Carboard scuffs easily and can look ratty you know
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by SlipknotRule93
mine's in plastic...

Ok well I guess they make a couple different versions of it. I have the digipak version, that's appaerently what they call it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digipak
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
^ Or the opposite when one of the little things that hold the CD in place breaks off and then it's pretty much useless.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
Quote by Chips-
Ok well I guess they make a couple different versions of it. I have the digipak version, that's appaerently what they call it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digipak

my slipknot album's a digipak.

i've also got lots of other cd's in cardboard but the majority are made in plastic.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Because biodegradable packaging is for hippies.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.