Alright, so there's a thread for Jackson owners, so I figured there may as well be one for ESP/LTD. Edwards are welcome here as well.

I took these pics last night. They're not the best but they'll do for now.

I'll try to get some better pics up later before I leave.
you're a lucky person. i love the black and pink alexi laiho guitar.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I have an LTD ex-50, I regret buying it every single day. But I love the higher end LTD models.

Also one day I'm going to get myself an ESP eclipse just because of the fact that they look ****in' sexy and the neck is just yummy
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I have an LTD ex-50, I regret buying it every single day. But I love the higher end LTD models.

Also one day I'm going to get myself an ESP eclipse just because of the fact that they look ****in' sexy and the neck is just yummy

I own one and I like it...
And btw you shouldn't buy a guitar for the looks because one day you will regret that 2
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
I own one and I like it...
And btw you shouldn't buy a guitar for the looks because one day you will regret that 2

I've played the ESP eclipse at the store, and you don't have to tell me about not buying a guitar for look s :P:
isn't there like another thread on like the same page about the same type of club? >_>
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
thx caraluzzo. I could have done the thing alot of jackasses do on here and report it, but i just point into the right direction.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl