Ok, for the video, skip this paragraph, for the story, read!

We were 'chilling' one night in a car park, having a skate/ a few biftas etc and my friend Stevie decided to take a leak in between our cars. Out comes the camera, and we start filming him, my other friend, pushed him while he was mid-pee causing a small gush of pee to hit his trainers. We filmed this video and then after we decided to edit it by putting voice overs and matrix 'effects'. Basically it wasnt planned at all, the only bits we added was the group dance, the matrix, the shock cam, the epic swing, and Joes dance.

Some people might find it funny, others mite just flame, but anyways, here it is.

Stevies Revenge.
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
lmao

Nice car though

Edit: Inside joke? STEVIE WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!
Last edited by Aussieloco at Aug 21, 2008,
You guys are a weird-looking bundle.

haha
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
You guys are a weird-looking bundle.

haha

Erm, no comment.
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
Quote by maggot9779
I read it as Stewies Revenge and thought it'd be a Family Guy thread Ah well.

I feel your pain
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Why does he only punch with his left hand? Made me feel a bit weird.

"Look at me fockin eye! I need ice!"
Quote by Aussieloco

Edit: Inside joke? STEVIE WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!

unoriginal

RUSSEL WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Why does he only punch with his left hand? Made me feel a bit weird.

"Look at me fockin eye! I need ice!"

He buys shorts and belts that dont fit, so while punching he was attempting to hold them up.

It makes us feel wierd when he bends over, kind of a twitchy feel in the colon.