i saw this setting configuration on wolfgangregistry.com and am wondering if yall think it might sound close to a good classic crunch sound....

i could of course try it, but im at work right now...just wondering what yall think

input 1 (is this low or high gain?)
rhythm pre: 5.5
bright: on
rhythm post: 3
bass: 10
mid: 10
treble: 3
resonance: 7
presence: 9

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
You're not going to get a JCM800 tone out of a 5150. Different pre-amp structures and different power amp tubes.
obviously your mids should be zero and treble 8905u9789 and you sholud prob just get an mg for jcm tones :P

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

haha ya, ya...

im just wondering...i play a lot of distorted stuff anyways so im more of lead than crunch but...

im probably going to start up again in my churchs student band as rhythm guitarist and i was wondering...our lead uses an mg250dfx & epi lp custom (that i sold him haha)

im wondering how to get a tone that wont clash with his....im guessing the crunch channel on my amp will be good if hes using lead..

although im sure whatever i use will crush his MG...

AND....we play in a gym so...how far back do i need to put my amp so i can crank it enough where it wont need to be mic'ed 7 cna be heard over drums?

or should i get it to come out of the house speakers?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Why don't you wait until you get home and try it? I doubt anything we say would make a difference.

And you might as well sell the 5150 and get a JCM800.

Wait, sell it to the other guitarist.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
oh god playing in a gym is so bad it was horrible when i played "highlands palooza" (the anti drug version of battle of the bands) i would drop the gig if i were you

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.