As I plan on selling my amp in the near(ish) future I'm going to be in the market for a new one.

If I can sell my amp for about £400ish Ill have £750 - 800 in a month or 2.

Honestly cleans don't matter to me that much, I haven't used the clean channel on mine for months but it would be nice to have a usable one.

The sounds I'm mainly going after are-

Behemoth (Demigod & Apostasy era)
Vital Remains
Decapitated
Malmsteen
Michael Romeo in his guitar one lessons
Robert Marcello

If I could get close to this guy (I know he is using a sustainer but the base sound); http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=laV5KliR88g&feature=user
I would be nearly there (for lead sound).

The lower wattage the better really, nothing above 50 though as I'm only using it in the bedroom at the moment but soon I'll be at college and need something with abit more, I would be willing to save for an attenuator if its worth it.

Thanks!

Oh and my guitar is a Jackson DKMG but I might be changing that around November time as well.
Randall RG50TC?
My metal is more br00t4lz than yours

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
He could do much better for 750 euros. Try looking used for engl's, mesa's etc. All your standard metal / shred amps. Best to try them out though.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Peavey 6505/5150, XXX, Mesa Duel/Triple Recs, Marshall JCM 800, Randall, ENGL, Bugera

They all would go very well with an attenuator, plus offer plenty of br00tal ****
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
engl screamer's bound to be worth a look.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
peavey or engl screamer
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Yeah I tried the Screamer but couldn't crank it very much, the lead sound was waaaay of but I think that was because of the volume. I'm going back to try it again anyway.
JVM, JCM800, or maybe a Laney, Orange or Matamp.