kk so i was in the pawn shop yesterday with some buds and i happened to come across this black double neck guitar for $325 , (12, and 6 strings btw.) and also, it was my birthday yesterday so i got some more money, so my question is.. is it worth buying this guitar that i know nothing about (im gonna play it in the store obviously) or should i get a vox AD 50 Vt Xl instead. and also, how weird is it to play a double neck, either sitting or standing.. i wanna make my purchase this week so please help
depends, if your gonna use the amp for home practice get the amp, if your gonna use the amp for gigs then either get a nicer amp or buy the guitar instead

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

i dont know what kind, it was some brand i'd never heard of.. i think it started with a k. but the body was kinda like thi but with a double neck

http://www.electricguitarplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/me447.jpg

EDIT: well the thing is, the amp that im using right now is a 15 watt peavey micro bass, but i have a zoom gfx 707 and that pretty much can double the original volume of the amp and my paretns complain about this noise as it is
Last edited by alexi_is_God at Aug 21, 2008,
If you're parents complain about the noise, there's no point playing with fire and getting a bigger amp, which would be stupid. The best idea, if you don't get the guitar, is to get a small valve amp and use pedals to get a nice tone.

EDIT: Oh, I know what guitar it is, never mind.

It's this:

It'll be an Epiphone, or an Ibanez if you're lucky.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
damn, i cant see that pic, the problem is that they gave e the money thinking i was gonna get the amp but i dont wanna have to be using headphones all the time. but i also dont want a guitar that will be too ackward to play

EDIT: and no it isnt a gibson.. it was some unknown pawn shop brand cuz i think i would remember it being an epi or ibanez
The guy said it started with a K...it could be a Kay guitar. I think they made a couple of double necks back in the 70's...
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
oh and i live in ottawa so there is no guitar center or whatever around, but do u think i could find a case from one of the local guitar stores?
Double neck guitars make your penis bigger.
But amps give you a boner if you find the right one.
Quote by Mecler
Double neck guitars make your penis bigger.
But amps give you a boner if you find the right one.

Amp shopping with you must be an embarassing experience...
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay