Page 1 of 2
I smell some WEEDING OUT PERHAPS!?!?
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by MV4824
Drugs are for imbalanced failures.

this.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
I've never tried drugs, but I'm going to post in a thread abut weed just to make me look cool.
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
Quote by Dirge Humani

I'd post something to make you feel better, but I don't have time to because the user above you reported the thread and I can't think of anything so have a cookie.

*insert giant chocolate chip cookie here*
Quote by MV4824

I currently work as an IT Support Analyst, and a damn good one at that. I am a Microsoft Certified Professional. I have lived on my own for several years. I have a good circle of friends. I'm in a fresh new rock band. I do what I want when I like.

Hardly sound imbalanced or like a failure do I?

Quote by saphrax
I currently work as an IT Support Analyst, and a damn good one at that. I am a Microsoft Certified Professional. I have lived on my own for several years. I have a good circle of friends. I'm in a fresh new rock band. I do what I want when I like.

well, the fact that you wanna use it. with the risks involved. makes it kinda stupid.

but many the drug users are stupid people that can't count to 10

atleast. around here
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by metalbaswee
well, the fact that you wanna use it. with the risks involved. makes it kinda stupid.

but many the drug users are stupid people that can't count to 10

atleast. around here

There are many non-users around here that are stupid and can't construct a grammatically correct sentence.
Quote by saphrax
There are many non-users around here that are stupid that can't construct a grammatically correct sentence.

if you are talking about me , i know. my teacher once told me i have my own grammar
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
i cant see how it breaches terms as there is no harmful content abusive or risrepectful plus there is a chat room deicated to this topic so thay would be double standards
Quote by sirshredalot86
i cant see how it breaches terms as there is no harmful content abusive or risrepectful plus there is a chat room deicated to this topic so thay would be double standards

why do you tthink they made a drug thread
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by MV4824
You missed my point though! People on drugs are internally "imbalanced".. I'm not saying what kind of job you have, or if you have a circle of friends, or even this "wealth" that satisfies you.. I'm simply saying, I've never met a person on drugs that was connected with mind and body.

That's fair enough then. I can't comment really. Being a very logically minded person, I can't see how you can not be linked with body and mind!
Quote by rocknrollrob
I've never tried drugs, but I'm going to post in a thread abut weed just to make me look cool.

Hey everyone, look at this man, he is so cool.
im just letting people know there is a place they can join for talking about stuff

its only a bit of fun anyway
lol I like all the 14 year olds that are posting about how bad weed is. BTW to the guy talking about drugs being for imbalanced people, are you counting alcohol? that is just as much a drug as weed and a ton of people use it. Experience life instead of being close-minded.
"The revolution lives on not in words to live for it, but in one's heart to die for it" -Che Guevara
This is what we have a drugs thread for
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by saphrax

Case and point.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I took Weed once...I couldn't turn my capslock off either.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
For the love of god, we already have a thread and ****ing group for this. DRUG THREAD FTW.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by MV4824
I'm not trying to offend anyone, or say I'm better than anyone else.

You missed my point though! People on drugs are internally "imbalanced".. I'm not saying what kind of job you have, or if you have a circle of friends, or even this "wealth" that satisfies you.. I'm simply saying, I've never met a person on drugs that was connected with mind and body.

It's just an opinion. Each to his own.

I'm a whole **** of alot more connected in mind, body, and spirit since I started smoking. Its done wonders for me, I'm in the best health of my life aswell. The "risks" are either bull****, or way hyped. The main thing you have to worry about is your lungs, and thats not nearly as high as in a cancerette smoker. That, and eating all the food in your house.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by sunnysayshi
Quote by Kick2theOvaries
okay mr.garrison

EROWID.ORG

Fixed.

fixed
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by MV4824

Like the beatles, pink floyd, led zeppelin, tool, nirvana, jimi hendrix, eric clapton, the who, red hot chili peppers, steppenwolf, van halen, black sabbath, aerosmith, the doors, primus, etc?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Page 1 of 2