Pay pal's stupid, dont worry about it!
My signature has doubled...
Quote by drewfromutah
Bummer. Taking 3% even when I'm not paying direct from credit card. What a scam.

It's not a scam, it's a service. You want to use it, then you pay for it.
Quote by Vykk Draygo

Please. Paypal is a scam. When a buyer can instantly get money out of your account simply by making a complaining to PayPal, no questions asked, even if they received your item, your company has some serious problems.

I can see paying 3% if you're funding from a credit card, but when you're paying with funds, how is it any different than a bank transfer? Do banks charge 3% for transfers to other banks? Please.
Quote by Vykk Draygo

I concur.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Whats up with all these Paypal questions that have surfaced the last few days?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I can't believe people are honestly telling me that charging three percent for any money transfer through a glorified credit union is reasonable, just because they are linked with Ebay. Wait until you have to buy a piano on ebay and have no other options other than Paypal! It sucks!
Quote by drewfromutah
I can't believe people are honestly telling me that charging three percent for any money transfer through a glorified credit union is reasonable, just because they are linked with Ebay. Wait until you have to buy a piano on ebay and have no other options other than Paypal! It sucks!

you dont have to buy a piano on ebay, no one has a gun to your head.

I'm biased though because there are two piano shops in my city lol
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by robertreilly666
you dont have to buy a piano on ebay, no one has a gun to your head.

I'm biased though because there are two piano shops in my city lol

I'm not buying it on ebay, I'm buying it through a forum. I think if you actually buy it on E-bay, you don't pay the 3% fee. Maybe I'll see if he can list it there and I'll just buy it now.
Quote by drewfromutah
I'm not buying it on ebay, I'm buying it through a forum. I think if you actually buy it on E-bay, you don't pay the 3% fee. Maybe I'll see if he can list it there and I'll just buy it now.

You still have to pay the 3% charge...
It isn't a scam, its a business. I lost about £20 through paypal this week thanks to selling my guitar, its there way of making money and by using their services you have to agree to that. Sucks, but everyone has to make their money somehow.
RULE BRITANNIA