Page 1 of 3
Denise - Ex/daughter's mum
Carol - Friend/has vagina
Heather - My Daughter

Okeh so,

Today is my daughter's birthday. She's 1yo now. My ex, her mom -- Denise, is throwing the party at my parent's house today at 5pm. I get off of work at 4pm today and I was going to head straight over there after I got off work.
I have a friend, named Carol. She's a friend that happens to have a vagina. Denise thinks we are together and all that crap because of it. And Denise is telling me that she doesn't want me to bring Carol to MY daughter's bday party at my parents house. So I told Denise that I'm not going to come if I can't bring Carol.
Denise is throwing a fit about me wanting to bring Carol and told me to not even bother coming. She also said that if I brought Carol, she would throw her head into my parent's fireplace. WTF?
As of right now, Denise is telling me not to come, but I'm SURE that Denise will change her mind. It just irritates me how she thinks she can push me around like this.
SO, I'm only not going at the moment, because of the principle that Denise thinks she can win me over. Fuck that!

What do you guys think? Should I go anyways? Or stand my ground?

Denise has put me through HELL this past year, so it's not like she doesn't deserve it. Not to say my daughter does....butwhat do you guys think?

EDIT:When Denise and I split after Heather was born she got me for child support. No big deal. I got broke quick and has to start selling things to make the payments. I sold my guitarto make one month's payment. Amp and effects pedals the next month. Took out a title loan on my car the third month -- on which I'm still paying off. I missed the next month cuz I just COULD NOT make it, ya know? So she files the paperwork and they start taking the money out of my cheques. I can't afford rent, my bills, or even to feed myself. I'm moving back into my parents house this weekend. Denise bought a Moon Bounce for her bday. SHE'S ONE YEAR OLD!!!! WTF?!?! She wants to see me at that party as one of those sticking-it-to-me moments. That she used MY money to do that party and the moon bounce.
Denise KNOWS that she's the reason I'm hurting so bad. And she KNOWS I don't want to move back into my parents house. She's getting some kind of sick pleasure out of it.....I swear!

That is why I ask....
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Last edited by feenxfire at Aug 21, 2008,
Why so serious?

EDIT: Oh...after reading your post, I now understand why it's so serious.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
is it absolutely necessary to bring a new girlfriend to your daughter's birthday party? avoid the drama and come by yourself. it's not YOUR day its your daughter's day

edit: and asking a website primarily made of teenagers isn't a smart move.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Take Carol with you, Denise seems like a bit of an arse really. If she's got any sense, she won't kick off at your daughters pary, no matter who you bring!

Either way, it's your parents' house! Tell her to GTFO!

Edit: Take it that your Av is also your little one?
Go and bring your vagina'd friend.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Last edited by nebiru at Aug 21, 2008,
You're not going to go to your daughters first birthday party cause you're having an argument with your ex? You're not a very good father are you really.
I think you shouldn't miss your daughter's 1st birthday party.

Just don't bring Carol (who has a vagina). She should understand?
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
It's your daughters birthday. Her 1st. Don't turn it into a drama fest. I'm quite sure Carol's vagina will be intact when you get home.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Go at any cost. If it means leaving your girlfriend behind, then do it.

Bottom line, you shouldn't miss your daughter's 1st birthday party, for anything.
The.
dont be a bitch and miss your daughters birthday just go without carol.
and if she still not letting you go just go shes your daughter aswell.
Carol isn't my girl. She's just a friend, but Denise seems to think that we've been shacking up for some odd reason. I've been friends with Carol for YEARS.

It's the fact of the goddamn matter that Denise thinks she can hold my daughter over my head.

Fuck!

That!

Quote by smb
if carol's not your girlfriend, why do you insist on bringing her? I say go, leave friend with the wonderful gift of vagina at home, have fun with your daughter, don't start **** with your ex.
its not that hard to figure out actually, just put your daughter before yourself.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I say fingerbang Carol then make Denise smell your finger.

It's the only way.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Carol isn't my girl. She's just a friend, but Denise seems to think that we've been shacking up for some odd reason. I've been friends with Carol for YEARS.

It's the fact of the goddamn matter that Denise thinks she can hold my daughter over my head.

Fuck!

That!
Dude the pissing contest ain't worth it. Your daughter is worth it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Wow, Denise sounds like a bitch. Take Carol and tell Denise that she looks like she's gained a few stone in weight

besides, its your parents house. Not hers, who's she to say who can and cannot come.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by guitar4life24
Stand Your ****ing Ground!!

Only guy who has really made much sense so far.

To those of you without a parent or w/o kids....piss off. You're biased and opinion won't count.

Quote by smb
Quote by wiggy1988
Wow, Denise sounds like a bitch. Take Carol and tell Denise that she looks like she's gained a few stone in weight

besides, its your parents house. Not hers, who's she to say who can and cannot come.

My parents like her more than they like me. LOL

I tried that one already. Didn't work.

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire

To those of you without a parent or w/o kids....piss off. You're biased and opinion won't count.

I got parents. I got 2 kids. Both older than you. You want to make an issue out of a non-issue. The battle your picking isn't worth it. So I'll take my biased opinion and piss off. But I'll leave you with a bit of advice. Grow the fuck up.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by feenxfire

the fact that you're not actually caring that its your daughter's FIRST BIRTHDAY makes you seem like a complete dick, and that the only thing you're caring about on her special day is getting revenge on your ex.

it just doesn't make sense to me.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Its not like you Jackal to be so "in your face" your usually more the kind for sly wit

Quote by suckmahnuts
its your daughter's FIRST BIRTHDAY makes you seem like a complete dick, and that the only thing you're caring about on her special day is getting revenge on your ex.

To be fair, its not like the kid is going to remember this "SPECIAL DAY"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by Jackal58
I got parents. I got 2 kids. Both older than you. You want to make an issue out of a non-issue. The battle your picking isn't worth it. So I'll take my biased opinion and piss off. But I'll leave you with a bit of advice. Grow the fuck up.

There you go. You're not biased.

Now...Denise is inviting people that HATE me. Seriously. Her friends would kill me if they could. She's bringing guy friends...so why can't I bring a gal friend? Answer that smart ass. And it's at MY fucking parents house. It's going to be SO uncomfortable there if I go...Ugh! But that's not what I'm worried about.

Quote by smb
Quote by suckmahnuts
the fact that you're not actually caring that its your daughter's FIRST BIRTHDAY makes you seem like a complete dick, and that the only thing you're caring about on her special day is getting revenge on your ex.

it just doesn't make sense to me.
\

Nonono. It's not about me getting revenge.

It's about her controlling my life. She already has somewhat. She's going to make ti uncomfortable there. Hell, my mom sure as shit won't talk to me the whole time. The only person there I would be able to talk to would be my dad.

And Denise has a habit of putting Heather off on me. I don't mind one bit. I rarely ever see her. Everytime I try, denise comes up with an excuse, and then when I have something important to do, denise will come over and drop heather off without notice.

I just don't know what to do....

Quote by smb
if you don't see your daughter much, then you should be trying to go over there and see her. make a sacrifice of being uncomfortable for a couple hours to be part of your daughters big day.

honestly, just think about your daughter before your self.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by feenxfire
\

Nonono. It's not about me getting revenge.

It's about her controlling my life. She already has somewhat. She's going to make ti uncomfortable there. Hell, my mom sure as shit won't talk to me the whole time. The only person there I would be able to talk to would be my dad.

And Denise has a habit of putting Heather off on me. I don't mind one bit. I rarely ever see her. Everytime I try, denise comes up with an excuse, and then when I have something important to do, denise will come over and drop heather off without notice.

I just don't know what to do....

Well put your foot down, say you want to see her and if she says no apply for custody. I don't think getting into a fight cause she's bringing her friends is a good idea. Just go on your own, make your daughter happy and just enjoy your daughters first birthday.
Quote by Count Seanula
Well put your foot down, say you want to see her and if she says no apply for custody. I don't think getting into a fight cause she's bringing her friends is a good idea. Just go on your own, make your daughter happy and just enjoy your daughters first birthday.

That's exactly what I'm pissed off about. Denise isn't going to let me enjoy it. Period.

Quote by smb
On Topic: Leave Carol at home/in the bedroom/in the kitchen and go see your daughter on her birthday. Stop by for two hours. If your crazy ex keeps badgering you, take her to court.

Off topic: This is why you use birth control kids. I don't know your situation TS, but for all you horny kids out there, this could be you.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by feenxfire
That's exactly what I'm pissed off about. Denise isn't going to let me enjoy it. Period.

Well if she dumps your kid on you you can spend the day with your daughter. Surely that's what you want?
Looks like you and your ex are very, very immature.

I feel sorry for your daughter.
Don't bring Carol, Enjoy Daughters 1st birthday, Use good mood of day to convince Denise you aren't manscum and ask her to let up on the child support payments. Then go home and **** carol. win-win
Seriously, stop thinking about yourself for a moment and start thinking about your kid.
If you turning up with Carol in tow is gonna cause a lot of problems and arguments and emotional upset at your kid's first birthday, then don't take her.
Why the hell would you want to risk spoiling your kids first birthday?
That's just mean!
So what if it spoils it for you if Carol doesn't come, so what if you don't enjoy it, it isn't about you, it's about the kid. Just be there for your daughter man.
If it really bothers you so much and you feel that you've been snubbed somehow and you really need to get your own back, give the kid another party at your place, with Carol, and ban your ex from bringing any male friends.
If she makes a big deal out of it or refuses to show up to her own kid's party because of Carol, then she'll show herself up as being just as selfish as you are for making a big deal out of this in the first place.
But honestly though, trying to score points off each other by using the kid is shameful behaviour that's lower than a snake's navel in a tractor rut.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Aug 21, 2008,
Quote by Count Seanula
Well if she dumps your kid on you you can spend the day with your daughter. Surely that's what you want?

I never said I didn't want that...wtf?

Quote by smb
Denise and you both need to grow the fuc k up.

She's acting selfish and stupid.

You're acting selfish and stupid.

You're both so stubborn, you both want to ruin each other.

You need counseling. For the good of your kid.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Go for your daughter, not Denise, if she tries to start any drama, make your point clear.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Seriously, stop thinking about yourself for a moment and start thinking about your kid.
If you turning up with Carol in tow is gonna cause a lot of problems and arguments and emotional upset at your kid's first birthday, then don't take her.
Why the hell would you want to risk spoiling your kids first birthday?
That's just mean!
So what if it spoils it for you if Carol doesn't come, it isn't about you, it's about the kid.
If it really bothers you so much and you feel that you've been snubbed somehow and you really need to get your own back, give the kid another party at your place, with Carol, and ban your ex from bringing any male friends.
If she makes a big deal out of it or refuses to show up to her own kid's party because of Carol, then she'll show herself up as being just as selfish as you are for making a big deal out of this in the first place.
But honestly though, trying to score points off each other by using the kid is shameful behaviour that's lower than a snake's navel in a tractor rut.

Maybe I put it wrong.....I'm not going to take Carol is Denise won't let me. I'm not gonna screw it up.

I only TOLD her that to see if she would succumb. I'm sure she will. If she does, then cool, i'll feel LOADS better about having a friend of my own there. If not...I guess i'll go alone, stay there for an hour, then jet.

Quote by smb
Quote by donender
Go for your daughter, not Denise, if she tries to start any drama, make your point clear.

What point would that be?

Quote by smb
Any way you can contact her parents and ask them to talk to her? Or are you on bad terms due to what their little dear has been saying about you?

Bloody women, sometimes, I swear!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Denise started texting me again.

Now she's telling me that I can't bring anyone at all. Lol.

Ugh...I'll have no one to talk to there, and my brother just informed me that my dad will be working tonight...

Quote by smb
Page 1 of 3