Do it faggot.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Think logically, what profit do the sellers make at $34 per unit? They would either be stolen, cheap copies or non-existant. Remember the golden rule - If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
i just ordered it and will let u know if i get mine in 2 days.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by riffmasterjosh

seriously? or are you just bs-ing me to see if i get scamed?
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by vmanoman
seriously? or are you just bs-ing me to see if i get scamed?

i just feel bad for you, for questioning the authenticity of this said ps3 bargain.
I ordered one... it was kinda beat up when it arrived but it works fine.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by riffmasterjosh

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
This website will appear to sell refurbished ps3 s and other gaming consoles for $34.99, the charge will appear on your credit card as gaming-plugins.com and then the website will dissappear only to resurface at another address offering the same thing. If you have ordered a ps3 from them call your credit card company inmediately and cancel and if you are thinking about it DONT DO IT. The website will even tell you your order is being processed and the warehouse is shipping your package which I assume is to stall until these crooks get the money from the credit card company. If you have been riped off by these people please file a report, if there is enough of us hopefully some authorities will get involved and do something about this.

Rafael99
costa mesa, California
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/365/ripoff0365094.htm
Quote by master
This website will appear to sell refurbished ps3 s and other gaming consoles for $34.99, the charge will appear on your credit card as gaming-plugins.com and then the website will dissappear only to resurface at another address offering the same thing. If you have ordered a ps3 from them call your credit card company inmediately and cancel and if you are thinking about it DONT DO IT. The website will even tell you your order is being processed and the warehouse is shipping your package which I assume is to stall until these crooks get the money from the credit card company. If you have been riped off by these people please file a report, if there is enough of us hopefully some authorities will get involved and do something about this.

Rafael99
costa mesa, California
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/365/ripoff0365094.htm

TS, satisfied?

/thread
refurbished ps3 are the broken ones that people send in to get repaired buy Sony, which are then given to other people who send in there own and are full of scratches if they even work
i just got mine in the mail yesterday. it is so awesome. no problems so far except a couple of scratches and dents and some weird noises. but it works so i can't complain.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~