Page 1 of 2
Well i've seen a lot of online bands, but every time a begginner one comes its full up before i can sign up :P, so i thought i'd take matters into my own hands!

Looking to start this "band" (using the term loosely) just to help progress and get used to playing with people and of course for fun.

I have been playing for 8 months and am 14 years old, so looking for people playing between 6months and a year, aged 12-16.

I wish to play Rythym guitar. So need a lead a bassist and a drummer. (not too bothered about a singer atm, it's not going to be very serious, but i hope if you sign up you can commit to doing your part) Oh and i think we would cover mainly Rock (like AC/DC and Nickelback or similar)but i will play anything anyone wants

Rythym: Hazza616
Lead: Foxtom
Bass:
Drummer:
Last edited by Hazza616 at Aug 22, 2008,
i'm in 4 the lead, but how can we play? i'm italian, have been playing guitar for an year now. U got msn?
I'm a Metallica/Megadeth/Guns 'n Roses fan, AC/DC is ok, i really like hells bells and can play it almost full, working on the solo
Foxtom
Well most online bands from what i've seen record their bit and then send it to one person who gets all the pieces and puts them together (which i can do, though im not sure how well) I'll put you down for Lead. (i too like metallica and GnR ) I do have msn, will pm it to you.
Note: AC/DC and nickelback were just bands i thought of on the spot, we could cover anything in our skill range...
I am in

I'm 14 from west essex.

However, I am a guitarist who feels better on bass. I don't own a bass guitar but can write lots of stuff and i am willing to do vocals.

I am ok with rhythm but i think you doin that hazza
Sure bauer, we can always alternate on rythym, and you can always play basslines on your guitar
Blood what instrument do you play?

Bauer will send you my msn...
damn to bad u got a lead or well ive been playing year and half and can play almost all those bands u suggested easily
Yeah the more the merrier, and anyone its just to have fun i doubt we'll br going platinum aytime soon
singer here
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
i didnt get yor message hazza, post me again your msn. and srry for the delay in posting, my internet connection broke down 4 a while...
just added your msn hazza, see you online. I'm online in the evenings, i'm on the rome timeline, +1.00 on greenich
Um, I could do guitar. If there's still space that is.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
well its all relative to the skill of the other people up there. Anything's fine.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
NO MORE GUITARISTS!

Lets decide what song to do first, any suggestions are fine///
i suggest anarchy in the UK, lay down by priestess, believe in nothing by nevermore
Well me and bauer were talking and thing when you were young by the killers?

Also i have never heard of any of those songs so will check them out and say wheather i think yay or nay.
I've been playing on and off for a couple of years, I'm not great, but I'm pretty good.
Oh I was gonna suggest drums for me since I've been playing 13 years and am familiar with being in an online band, but I think you have one already plus you want beginners, though I haven't actually done any songs yet with an online bands so I am kinda a beginner. Whatever if you want me then just let me know.
Last edited by Steel Skins at Aug 31, 2008,
Page 1 of 2